Kinda.
16 36%
Finna.
10 23%
Age of Aquarius.
15 34%
Voters: 44.
Page 1 of 3
More than likely, you're familiar with cliches like, "You're only as old as you feel," or ,"Age is only a number." Despite being used so much, there's some truth to them. We have our chronological ages, or how long we've been on this planet. Then there's mental age, or how "mature and developed" we are in the way we see the world and think about things.

Do you feel like your ages match up fairly well, or is there some sort of disconnect? Are you a man child, a permanent 15 year old stuck in an ever aging body, or are you an old soul who preferred to watch Nova instead of play with toys in elementary school? Something in between? Some terrifying chimera of the two?

Me, I'm the chimera. I like to wear cardigans, watch 60 Minutes, and have arthritis; I'm a senior citizen in the body of a 25 year old. At the same time, however, I am a giant child who loves pro wrestling and thinks "cummies" and Harambe are hilarious.

How's 'bout you?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I feel like a 12 yo gril
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I'm 24. I'm married and my son is approaching his second birthday while a lot of my old friends from school are still in the 'travel the world before I get a real job' phase. I've been ahead of the curve in that regard for a little while, as a teenager I was always more comfortable around adults than kids my age, and I went into a desk job pretty much straight after school, without going to uni. I also have dodgy knees and make involuntary noises when entering or exiting a seat, or bending over.

But like you I still cling to a lot of stuff that brought me enjoyment in my childhood, and thankfully I found someone with a similar outlook on life.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I am nearly 25 but I feel the same generally as I was when I was 21. I don't feel like I have aged since then. I've taken on some more responsibilities but I'm still living away from home like I was at age 21 it's just that work gives me money to live now and not my parents. Not much has really changed day to day so I don't feel mega mature or whatever.

It also helps that I look about physically 19 years old so I'm probably treated like a 19 year old instead of someone in mid 20s.

The main thing I feel my age about is when I drive a car. That's fucking mental. Who let me 1. own a car and 2. let me drive it alone at high speeds on the road.
Gary always says I'm 40 so I guess not
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Altho I watch Fifth Harmony videos on YouTube whilst people my age are getting married so maybe I'm actually still mentally 14
I'm 24. I've got the same sense of 'ooer, what is this reality' I've had since I was 19. I don't think it's going away any time soon.

save me pls

Fun fact, I look like I've been 24 since I was 17, now people think I'm in my early 30's.

This is entirely a height based prejudice.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
I'm 24. I've got the same sense of 'ooer, what is this reality' I've had since I was 19. I don't think it's going away any time soon.

save me pls

Fun fact, I look like I've been 24 since I was 17, now people think I'm in my early 30's.

This is entirely a height based prejudice.

At a work's Christmas do when I was 19 I was told I look "28? Oooh no that's mean. 25?"

I haven't improved.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Every since I turned 25 I feel like a responsible adult who has everything sorted out.

Also I have superpowers. Such is my reality.
Quote by RAB11
I'm 24.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I am nearly 25

Quote by EpiExplorer
I'm 24

Ah, to be young again...
Well most people think of me younger than I am because of maturity so I guess I feel younger than I am
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by RAB11
I'm 24. I'm married and my son is approaching his second birthday while a lot of my old friends from school are still in the 'travel the world before I get a real job' phase. I've been ahead of the curve in that regard for a little while, as a teenager I was always more comfortable around adults than kids my age, and I went into a desk job pretty much straight after school, without going to uni. I also have dodgy knees and make involuntary noises when entering or exiting a seat, or bending over.

But like you I still cling to a lot of stuff that brought me enjoyment in my childhood, and thankfully I found someone with a similar outlook on life.

almost BROTHER!
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
I feel comfortably 25 sure.

Altho ay gurl if ur 15 im 15 ??
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'm an Aquarius so I voted for that.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Depends really.

I'm 26 in just over a week. Health and fitness-wise, I've never felt better. Even when I was a teenager.

However in terms of my lifestyle now - I don't enjoy drinking as much, I'm rarely awake past midnight and I'd much rather spend an evening in than an evening out - so in that regard I don't feel like your average mid-20s person and my actual lifestyle is probably more akin to that of someone who's about 10 years older.
Age ain't nothing but a number homie.

Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by matt bickerton
Depends really.

I'm 26 in just over a week. Health and fitness-wise, I've never felt better. Even when I was a teenager.

However in terms of my lifestyle now - I don't enjoy drinking as much, I'm rarely awake past midnight and I'd much rather spend an evening in than an evening out - so in that regard I don't feel like your average mid-20s person and my actual lifestyle is probably more akin to that of someone who's about 10 years older.

Is anyone who works ever up past midnight?

I like going out drinking but as a once a fortnight thing as opposed to a once a every few day thing and definitely not to excess

Seems p normal to me
Quote by Victory2134
Age ain't nothing but a number homie.

Stop. I can only get so erect.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Is anyone who works ever up past midnight?

Everyday
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by zgr0826
Stop. I can only get so erect.

Are you sure?

Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
Are you sure?

Guess you proved me wrong.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
I leave work at 10:30 PM so me too
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
The receptionist at the radiology department said I looked 14 when I'm actually 20. Then she said "Don't worry, it's a complement" I'm like ah no, no it's not. Sad thing is she's right, I'm a proper manlet.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I look and feel like the age that corresponds to "fuck it, I've been on the downward slope for a while now, nothing to do but wait for death".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Gatecrasher53
The receptionist at the radiology department said I looked 14 when I'm actually 20. Then she said "Don't worry, it's a complement" I'm like ah no, no it's not. Sad thing is she's right, I'm a proper manlet.

Don't worry you start to feel good about it when you see people who are a couple of years older than you look like fat old men and you still look in your youthful prime
take the quiz

http://www.biological-age.com/index.html

https://www.age-test.com/

according to the second quiz i am 9 years older than my actual age
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 27, 2016,
i look ok but actually underneath i'm basically falling apart
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
24, engaged, and work a 9-5 in an office. Mentally, I still feel young, but I manage all my responsibilities like someone in their 30s-40s. Physically, I feel much older. Always tired and I've gained a decent bit of weight since starting in an office environment. Shit sucks.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
The first one if so fucking shite.

Especially expecting you to click your way from 1950 up to the year you were born.

Born in '91, biological age is 8 and apparently that means I knocked off 8 years.
wut?
Quote by ultimate-slash
Born in '91, biological age is 8 and apparently that means I knocked off 8 years.
wut?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
slapsymcdougal
Sorry, I meant 'knocked off 12 years'

still
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Sep 27, 2016,
Quote by ultimate-slash
wut?

yeah it said i'm 5 years old lmaooo

but the second quiz is about your personality so take that one it's accurate
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
take the quiz

http://www.biological-age.com/index.html

https://www.age-test.com/

according to the second quiz i am 9 years older than my actual age

Second quiz says I'm 28. Nice.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quiz says I'm 33, fuck ooooofffffff
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Page 1 of 3