So I was driving with my year old ball python yesterday, I put her in her tub in the seat next me. When I looked over, she was gone. I pulled over, took everything out of my car, but it was clear she crawled under the seat or into the dashboard/console area. I put a water dish, a box with a heater under it and a dead mouse in case she smells it. My dad put moth balls in the car, since they hate them, put I took them out since I figured that wouldnt make her want to come out (logic).

Anyway, if you have been in a similar situation or have any advice, that would be much appreciated.

And if you're thinking about saying something shitty like, "You should have kept her in a closed box, dummy, that's what you get durhur" save it. I learned my lesson from this, so keep your negativity to yourself.
My Gear:
Schecter Damien Solo Elite
Vox Valvetronix VT40 Combo Amp
Vox VFS5 5 Button Footswitch
the other day I was driving on the highway and I saw a spider on the roof of my car. I swiped at it and it fell into my lap. I smacked at it and hit myself in the balls pretty hard and it hurt. the spider got away and I never did find it

hope u find ur snake
Check out my band Disturbed
why were you driving around with a snake in your car?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

i got nothin
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
So why didn't you keep it in a box again?

Hope you like engine fried python. I hear it tastes like chicken.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Skwisgaar1996
So I was driving with my year old ball python yesterday, I put her in her tub in the seat next me.

Anyway, if you have been in a similar situation or have any advice, that would be much appreciated.

I have also driven a car, hope this helps.
Curse you Mink! Not only did you steal my joke, you executed it better!
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by StewieSwan
the other day I was driving on the highway and I saw a spider on the roof of my car. I swiped at it and it fell into my lap. I smacked at it and hit myself in the balls pretty hard and it hurt. the spider got away and I never did find it

hope u find ur snake

Part of me prays this actually happened, simply for the lul factor.
Quote by drdoom8793
Part of me prays this actually happened, simply for the lul factor.

it did. still had another hour on the drive, too. kept watching for that little fucker
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by RAB11
Curse you Mink! Not only did you steal my joke, you executed it better!

Quote by Minkaro
This town ain't big enough for the two of us

Now, now guys... Let's settle this like rational adults.

fight! fight! fight! fight! fight!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Set the car on fire a little, and the snake will make it's own way out.

just a little... just a tad...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
just a little... just a tad...
Well, if he want the snake alive, obviously.
you need to find a girl who's a snake charmer....one that will get down there and whisper to it
Unless you could hear your snake or see evidence that it uses its water and dead mouse you put out for it; I highly doubt your snake is still on board.
It must have slithered through some hole (what vehicle is it)? and out onto whatever ever road you were on at the time.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by Skwisgaar1996
Anyway, if you have been in a similar situation

I am Australian and I can't think of any reason I would be in a similar situation....even with our population of ouchy bitey things
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I have to admit, the name "Ball Python" makes it sound like someone is having a big fucking laugh right about now.....
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by k.lainad

For when he's thirsty and needs to drink his piss.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by flexiblemile
Get Samuel L. Jackson involved
Underrated post
"He's A Nigerian Prince And He Wants Your Money"
Don't give Harrison Ford a ride, Indy hates snakes!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

HELP! My car IS a snake!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by k.lainad
Probably to get from A to B?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.