My guitar makes a static noise whwn i am not touching the strings and touching the floor at the same time, but i feel the electricity and it´s annoiyng.
So i tried getting a wire from my bridge to the floor, to my metal window, i solded the wire to a piece of metal, basicly every metal thing in my house, but non of them worked. I only worked when attached to me, my dog and my cat
can someone explain me why this happen and what can in do to fix it?
PD: I didnt try connecting it to the ground from my house circuit because that would be pretty dangerous.
Uh, I would stop using the outlet your rig is running through unless you like shocking yourself to death.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
Quote by bjgrifter
Uh, I would stop using the outlet your rig is running through unless you like shocking yourself to death.

Exactly! Static noise is one thing but if you're saying that you can feel the electricity than there is something seriously wrong with either your house's electric installation or your amp! And it's something that a professional should look at. As you're risking serious injury or even death!
Ditto on the above. This is a wiring issue and it needs to be solved.
We're just a battery for hire with the guitar fire
Ready and aimed at you
Pick up your balls and load up your cannon
For a twenty one gun salute
For those about to rock, FIRE!
We salute you