I really need to allow the highs to pass this way but the volume knob can't be pulled up on my guitar naturally.

Can a luthier make this single coil thingy possible?

Thank you!
What you're referring to here is a coil split, not a hi-pass filter.

A luthier could do it, or a competent guitar tech, so long as your humbuckers will allow it. You generally need 4-conductor humbuckers which have extra wires allowing you to separate the coils, but most stock humbuckers have the coils hard-wired together, so you might need to replace the pickups. Other than that a push-pull pot (which is cheap) and a little bit of soldering should be all that's required for this modification so it shouldn't be too expensive or time consuming.

If you're confident/competent with a soldering iron you could probably even do it yourself
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
^What he said.

But if you want an actual high pass filter, that can also be done with a push/pull pot and a capacitor.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
^ What they said.

Buuuuuut the coil spliting part can only be done on 4-wire (or 5-wire) pickups, most pickups can be modded to be coil splitable but sometimes it's not worth the hassle. Also some pickups sound better when split, some not so good.