This morning, the tone of my neck and bridge pickups in my Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Les Paul have chaged. It seems that the bridge pickup has a more piercing, high-trebble tone and the neck pickup has a warmer tone. I've tried changing the levels on my amp, but it hasn't made a difference. I'm befuddled. Any advice?

Thanks,

~Alan
Are you saying they've changed? Because, to be honest, that's exactly what the two pickups are supposed to sound like - neck pickups are always warmer and bridge pickups are brighter.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
steven seagullThat's exactly the issue. They're the opposite of what they shoud be. The neck pickup is much brighter than the bridge pickup. I have no idea why. It wasn't like that yesterday.
I doubt your pickups got reversed overnight. It sounds like a wiring connection has come loose - possibly for the tone knobs. You may want to open the back panel and check to see if everything's soldered on tight. Also check the cable jack - make sure it's not loose and rattling around too.
Quote by elduderino502
steven seagullThat's exactly the issue. They're the opposite of what they shoud be. The neck pickup is much brighter than the bridge pickup. I have no idea why. It wasn't like that yesterday.

Dude, that's LITERALLY the exact opposite of what you said in your original post!

You sure the selector switch hasn't just rotated round?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Thread was moved to forum: Electric Guitar
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
Quote by steven seagull
Dude, that's LITERALLY the exact opposite of what you said in your original post!

You sure the selector switch hasn't just rotated round?

Or may he's just very confused?

Given how crap the pickup selector switches are on my Les Pauls, I would probably make that the start of your search for the problem.
did the washer around the switch rotate?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/