Page 1 of 2
What do you think about them? Have you ever worn them? Would you? I have worn glasses for almost 20 years and I might have to get laser eye surgery and then I wouldn't need glasses. I think I would wear non-prescription glasses because it would be weird not wearing glasses.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I think women look hot in 'em
how many movements do you have going on, psychotic ?
When I wear contacts I do it so I don't have to deal with the annoying qualities of glasses. So I wouldn't want to wear fake glasses while I'm wearing contacts because that would be dumb.
cat
glasses are a pain. contact lenses
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Glasses are a pain in the ass. I can't wait to have money to get LASIK. No way I'd ever wear em if I didn't have to
Quote by Burgery
contacts are a pain. glasses
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
If i suddenly didn't need glasses I'd probably have to spend a whole year teaching myself to not instinctually push them up every five minutes

would be ace as fuck to be able to wear sunglasses though
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by Burgery

Technically I should be wearing contacts but don't because I don't have any real problems seeing. It's just that one eye (left) is way worst than the other. But together is no problem.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 29, 2016,
Contacts sound like more of a hassle. What if they get stuck to the side of your eye or something and then you have to spend half an hour picking at it?

If I ever got laser eye surgery I'd never wear glasses again. Just wearing them is annoying.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
Contacts sound like more of a hassle. What if they get stuck to the side of your eye or something and then you have to spend half an hour picking at it?

If I ever got laser eye surgery I'd never wear glasses again. Just wearing them is annoying.

Does that actually happen to people? The worst thing that ever happened to me with contacts was getting my eyelashes with wet mascara stuck under them and it didn't even hurt that much, I just couldn't see properly for a couple of minutes.
cat
I've worn prescription glasses for 9 years or so.
Sometimes I wear contacts.
I have non-prescription sunglasses.
I wouldn't get laser eye surgery 'cuz I don't mind wearing glasses & I look very sexy in them.
Quote by guitarxo
Does that actually happen to people? The worst thing that ever happened to me with contacts was getting my eyelashes with wet mascara stuck under them and it didn't even hurt that much, I just couldn't see properly for a couple of minutes.

Happened to a friend of mine. I'm sure it doesn't happen often enough to be a huge problem, but I'd still like to avoid it.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
"Would you punch a guy wearing non-prescripton glasses?"

- Erik "Punch You In the Lens" 'Er
Free Ali
Free Lard
Re: glasses

I've worn them for something like six or seven years now. I'm not sticking anything into my eye, so sod that idea. I've also grown so used to them that it's like a part of me now. It feels weird seeing myself without glasses. I sometimes forget what I look like without them.

They also can make your face more symmetrical, thus make you more attractive.
Free Ali
Free Lard
agree with chris. glasses are the best. I only need them to read from far away or drive late at night. fuck contacts. did you guys know a species or bacteria emerged from the use of contact lenses? or something like that I can't recall microbio off hand.

oh this is about non prescript. whatever it doesnt bother me

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
agree with chris. glasses are the best. I only need them to read from far away or drive late at night. fuck contacts. did you guys know a species or bacteria emerged from the use of contact lenses? or something like that I can't recall microbio off hand.

oh this is about non prescript. whatever it doesnt bother me

Pfft, put that micro-organism in the ring with me and I'll knock it's ass out in the first round.

I sleep in contacts.

I'd sooner do cocaine, and go to a rave or steam punk gathering wearing goggles before I'd go out in public wearing clear lens glasses.
Last edited by stratkat at Sep 29, 2016,
I wear glasses and am not okay with hipsters appropriating my lens culture.

Also, I don't understand the concept of glasses being a hassle. I've worn them every day since I was 10 years old and I don't even think about them.
if people want to wear them to look good and/or feel good about themselves then that's of no consequence to me. I find it a tad lacking in sincerity or something like that but if I think back to how many functional articles of dress people wear, those glasses aren't that egregious.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
if people want to wear them to look good and/or feel good about themselves then that's of no consequence to me. I find it a tad lacking in sincerity or something like that but if I think back to how many functional articles of dress people wear, those glasses aren't that egregious.

Like what? I am curious

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I wear actual glasses, but if I didn't, I could think of plenty of other aesthetic things to spend my money on
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Like what? I am curious
Yeah really shitty wording to be fair

What I mean is: think how people style their hair, what bags they use (especially women but also a lot of men), coats with fake pockets, baggy jeans, boots that fuck your ankles up because they're loose around there, high heels, rings, watches that are almost never looked at because there are phones, ties, belts when trousers fit perfectly, makeup, extremely thin fabric hooded tops/jumpers (Idk what we call those)

etcetera. so much of it is more aesthetic than practical sometimes to the point of absurdity. Even the functional articles listed there are I would argue more there for their style than their purpose in the micro (for if they weren't, surely people would wear the clothes that did) (obviously not in the macro I'm not saying they'd go trouserless)

so if we treat glassless frames with scorn we really need to give a lot of the above list scorn too. Which is petty and immature, and of little consequence to us.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Sep 29, 2016,
Oh I thought mean like workwear chic like wearing a hard hat out to the club

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Oh I thought mean like workwear chic like wearing a hard hat out to the club

Wait people actually do that.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

People wear Timberlands to the pub and it looks about as stupid

My work wear boots are comfy af, definitely going to be wearing them in winter when the weather's shit.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

same difference to me

if they're happy, eh?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I will kick you with my steel capped boots

I just wear walking boots, jeans and a grey tshirt. add or subtract a coat or a shirt. Works for me.
I have 2 pairs of boots (not counting my steelies) 5 pairs of "skate shoes" and 1 pair of trainers and 2 pairs of smart shoes 1 coat 3 jackets a variety of hoodies about 900 flannel shirts a draw full of jumpers and loads of t shirts and a room full of black jeans

Quote by ultimate-slash
My eyes are flawless.

That is all
you could probably see a little better with glasses/contacts designed especially for your eyes
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by RAB11
Wait people actually do that.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I've never even had an eye test in my entire life.

But then I don't drive, and I don't struggle with my eyesight on a day-to-day basis, so I don't feel like I need one.
Quote by Burgery
you could probably see a little better with glasses/contacts designed especially for your eyes

But then I wouldn't be pure
I have prescription glasses - Ray Bans that make me look smarter than I am
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
My glasses make me look like a really butch lesbian
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by stratkat
I'd sooner do cocaine, and go to a rave or steam punk gathering wearing goggles before I'd go out in public wearing clear lens glasses.

so you can sniff glue, huff paint thinner, snort fire ants, down a bottle of xanax, make a deep dish "pizza", and watch anime but you draw the line at coke lol
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 2