No he is not a new aftershave.

Paypal guy, Tesla guy, SpaceX guy.

Some nerds think he is going to be remembered as being more influential than Einstein, Faraday, Brunel, and Tesla.

What do you think?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
More influential than Einstein
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I certainly think he's trying to use his wealth to propel humanity forward, and that's very admirable, but has he come up with something as yet inconceivable to mankind the way those others did? As far as I see it he's just improving on current technology and making it more accessible to the masses rather than coming up with something mindblowing himself. I suppose PayPal changed the game but not massively.

He'll certainly be remembered as a massive figure of the 21st century but I don't see him being remembered as a father of science the way the others were. But that could just be be bias because it's hard to place our current figures in the wider pantheon of history while they're still doing what they're doing. I also think that in the age of information these outright geniuses of our time don't seem as impressive because we have the ability to research and understand what they're doing ourselves. A far cry from Tesla putting on an amazing light show at a World's Fair for example.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

That's a good song.

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by RAB11
I certainly think he's trying to use his wealth to propel humanity forward, and that's very admirable, but has he come up with something as yet inconceivable to mankind the way those others did? As far as I see it he's just improving on current technology and making it more accessible to the masses rather than coming up with something mindblowing himself. I suppose PayPal changed the game but not massively.

He'll certainly be remembered as a massive figure of the 21st century but I don't see him being remembered as a father of science the way the others were. But that could just be be bias because it's hard to place our current figures in the wider pantheon of history while they're still doing what they're doing. I also think that in the age of information these outright geniuses of our time don't seem as impressive because we have the ability to research and understand what they're doing ourselves. A far cry from Tesla putting on an amazing light show at a World's Fair for example.
I think he'll be remembered more as Andrew Carnegie is, than Einstein.

Both were rich af, and both had an idea of how to play that wealth into making things better for other people.
Never heard of him.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I don't know that much about him, but anybody that's trying to send humanity to the stars is a-ok in my book. I'm not entirely convinced he'll succeed within his lifetime (however much I want him to, because you can bet your ass when Earth need colonists I'll be the first on the spaceship), but he's certainly a driving force. If SpaceX even lays the foundations for us expanding beyond our planet, then Musk will be remembered for centuries.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Some nerds think he is going to be remembered as being more influential than Einstein, Faraday, Brunel, and Tesla.
Who are they?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
once again

space travel is boring

Quote by MinterMan22
once again

space travel is boring

That's the dumbest thing you've ever said; and I've read the NHL thread a few times.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Sep 29, 2016,
been there a half an hour wanna come home soon
Quote by JustRooster
That's the dumbest thing you've ever said, and I've read the NHL thread a few times.

#mild

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Sep 29, 2016,
sure thing there elon mumps can i join ya for a snooze?

But her friend is nowhere to be seen
Now she walks through her sunken dream
To the seat with the clearest view
And she's hooked to the silver screen
-BUBBA-