Hey,
So, Ive been having a real issue setting the intonation on the low B (tuned to drop A) every other string is *pretty much* perfectly intonated(?)

The issue I have is, I tune the open string to A and its fine, I checked by fretting the 12th Fret and check that theyre in tune, was a little sharp so I adjusted it until open and 12th were the same, no problem. But when i check the fretted 12th with the harmonic 12th its waaaaay off, when I adjust to match the fretted 12th and harmonic 12th, the open is way out of whack...am i missing something here? The rest of the strings are all fine so im guessing this isnt a neck/truss rod issue... I've checked the nut and theres no burrs or sharp edges that would be causing issues or stopping the string from moving freely..action is fine...its only 6 weeks old (give or take )...The guitar in question is the Jackson Dinky JS-227...this issue only occurred when I changed the strings and since then, its out, which is frustrating the hell out of me as when I play in the band I sound out of tune to most notes played on the low string...HELP
Guitars
Jackson JS-227
JT Les Paul custom
LTD H-208
Ibanez RG 350
Fender '89 Strat
Worst Encore ever made
Fender acoustic thing

Gear
Boss ME-50 MFX
Peavey VYPYR VIP II
Tune your guitar. If the problem only happened when you restrung the guitar than you need to ensure the strings are fully stretched before you start making intonation adjustments.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I have tuned and used in the studio, strings are pretty stretched, after every adjustment im retuning again.. I just don't understand why its only the one string all of a sudden...I havent changed Gauge or anything...possibly just a dodgy string?
Guitars
Jackson JS-227
JT Les Paul custom
LTD H-208
Ibanez RG 350
Fender '89 Strat
Worst Encore ever made
Fender acoustic thing

Gear
Boss ME-50 MFX
Peavey VYPYR VIP II
Then what you're describing is physically impossible. artificial harmonics cannot be out of tune if the open note is in tune, all things being equal.

Are you sure you're not plucking the strings too hard?
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
That's what I thought...I've tried using different picks for tuning and checking, even fingers..I'm lightly plucking the string...I've set intonation on different guitars multiple times but this is seriously screwing with me...at first I thought it was my tuner but I've used three different ones now and I just don't get it..if the open and fretted 12th match pitch. The harmonic doesn't...I can't get all three to match up..
Guitars
Jackson JS-227
JT Les Paul custom
LTD H-208
Ibanez RG 350
Fender '89 Strat
Worst Encore ever made
Fender acoustic thing

Gear
Boss ME-50 MFX
Peavey VYPYR VIP II