Hi everyone,

Today, I go to guitar store to buy some string then I saw this Yamaha classical guitar for 60$.
I never play classical guitar before but I like it.

It's 60$ so what do I need to inspect to make sure that I waste no money? I forgot to inspect the neck and the fret but I did play a few song on it and it feel real great!
As I remember the guitar is not that long. I'm sure I can only play till 12 fret because the upper frets is hard to reach. The seller put 3 steel string on higher 6,5,4 and 3 nylon string that out of tune (I don't want to mess with tuning because I don't want to break anything).

TL;DR

What do I need to know before buying a classical guitar? Brand Yamaha, Price 60$.
The quality of Yamaha guitars is generally very good despite their sometimes quite low price. The neck joins the body at the 12th fret on all standard classical guitars. The 4th, 5th and 6th strings on a classical guitar are not steel - they are silverplated copper wound over nylon multifliment thread. Don't be afraid to tune it.
Thank for telling me that. Is there a case that the neck will bend on classical guitar because it has no truss rod.

Additionally, Can you list some brand classical guitar? I will go check a Japan used product. I used to buy an electric guitar there when I first started to learn how to play and now 2 years after that I realize that this guitar is really worth more the price!!!
Quote by sosxradar
. . . . Is there a case that the neck will bend on classical guitar because it has no truss rod.

Additionally, Can you list some brand classical guitar? . . . !

Classical guitars indeed do not have truss rods but if you use the correct classical nylon strings it will be OK. Typical brands available are: Yamaha, Admira, Cordoba but many large manufacturers carry a few classical guitars: Crafter, Cort, LAG, Ibanez, etc.