Hey guys, I'm a huge fan of metalcore/post hardcore but my friend doesn't like the screaming. He loves the heaviness of it, especially the breakdowns so I was wondering if anyone has some high quality instrumentals similar to this:

I've looked up like Avaneged Sevedold, Bullet for my Valentine, etc but he loves the heaviness of that example song. Also there's another fit for a king song which is just as good, but anyway, has anyone got some suggestions? Thanks!
Last edited by jarrydkressy at Sep 29, 2016,
Just forget that metalcore exists and have your friend listen to Blotted Science.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
To be honest, in my 14 years of listening to that type of music, I can't name a single band that does it instrumental or a band that only sings. You could try "Eighteen Visions" and their self titles album, but honestly, it was their last release, they broke up afterwards, and the album was a complete turn off compared to all their earlier material. You could also try the newest "Bring Me the Horizon" album, I can't remember the name but I remember it being quite tame in the screaming department.

Let me know if those ideas work for you.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread