This is not going to make me look good but I have snapped and its time someone got the shit end of me.

I have lived in my current flat for 5 years and we all have garages. I do not have enough fingers or toes to count the number of times people have parked in front of the garage, blocking me in and making me late for work, or blocking me out so I cant park the thing.

Normally, people leave a little note with their number on it and an address where I can find them. Well, today someone is parked in front of my garage and they did not leave a note. I knocked on all 16 doors in the complex and no one has answered. So I blocked their vehicle in. From the time I got home, to the time they ring my doorbell is the exact length of time I will make them wait before I move my vehicle.

.. If I can be bothered to move it at all. This is private land, they have no right to park there. I am very tempted to smash a window, release the handbrake and let it roll into the empty street. However, that is a bit extreme but its so tempting. So very tempting.

I might not even answer the door. I might even down a bottle of tequila and say "I am in no fit state to drive, come back Monday."

If they ask me if I own the car, I will say no because my wife owns it.

I am going to be an even bigger cunt. I took photos of the vehicle. If they so much as touch my car I will report them to the police.

Welcome to the world of petty bullshit. I am too old to give a fuck anymore about consequences...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
well

I hope you don't get stabbed or anything
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
nah fuck those people man. People that double park need to be exterminated.
So literally after I posted this a dude rang my door and asked if it was my car. I said yes. He said can you move it. I said "You can wait 48 minutes like I had to" and I put down the door phone. He rings back really apologetic. I lecture him about parking in front of the garages. He was really sorry and said next time he would leave a note. I realised then I might be taking my shitty week out on this dude so I apologised for being petty. I folded quicker than a house of cards because he was so nice about it.

Why couldnt he be pig headed like me and allow the war of attrition to continue ad infinitum...
10:44 EDT: Fuck this asshole! I'm gonna make him pay!
10:57 EDT: I'm going to give this guy a handy because I feel guilty.

Jesus Christ, dude.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
10:44 EDT: Fuck this asshole! I'm gonna make him pay!
10:57 EDT: I'm going to give this guy a handy because I feel guilty.

Jesus Christ, dude.

Whats wrong with giving a guy a handy? I have many years of experience... Might as well put that experience to good use.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

I've often thought about being petty. Every time I am actually petty I feel bad afterwards. Apart from when I poisoned the Chinese's rice supplies that felt good.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Two wrongs don't make a right.

I've often thought about being petty. Every time I am actually petty I feel bad afterwards. Apart from when I poisoned the Chinese's rice supplies that felt good.
But 3 lefts do.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Guitardude19
So literally after I posted this a dude rang my door and asked if it was my car. I said yes. He said can you move it. I said "You can wait 48 minutes like I had to" and I put down the door phone. He rings back really apologetic. I lecture him about parking in front of the garages. He was really sorry and said next time he would leave a note. I realised then I might be taking my shitty week out on this dude so I apologised for being petty. I folded quicker than a house of cards because he was so nice about it.

Why couldnt he be pig headed like me and allow the war of attrition to continue ad infinitum...

Next time me bollox, is what you should have said.

Put up a no parking sign.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Sep 30, 2016,
Quote by Random3
I can't say I've ever had this problem, but surely you can just put a big note on the garage door saying "DO NOT PARK HERE"?

There are many signs on entering that say "residence parking only" and "do not park in front of the garages." I put a personal sign on my garage on the third occassion but building management told me to remove it because it ruined the decor of the area. Quote "This is *Town in Surrey* not some back street in London. We need to keep it looking nice." Suffice it to say I hate my building manager. £800 a year ground fees and you cant stop people blocking the garages... Fuff.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
But 3 lefts do.

You. I like you. You are funny.
Last edited by Guitardude19 at Sep 30, 2016,
while I understand where you're coming from because I've experienced similar things, call the cops next time or the towing company

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
people who don't understand parking rules are complete assholes
especially when it comes to where you live, that's just plain rude

fk those people, op
make em suffer
TIL: Old people are cranky.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Have whoever owns your building call a tow company to remove it.

Or call a tow company say you own the building, whateever. Sill less childish, but most cost consuming on the owners end.
Quote by Guitardude19
I might not even answer the door. I might even down a bottle of tequila and say "I am in no fit state to drive, come back Monday."
That'd be awesome.

But it might also get your face caved in so maybe don't do that. Can't say I blame you for feeling like that, but, even if they don't notice or care about it, at least maintain that respectable image. I don't have any experience dealing with things like this, but I'm going to join in on everyone else saying call a tow truck.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
TIL: Old people are cranky.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
My mum lives across from a little shop and SO MANY TIMES we've gone to leave the house only to find a car parked right across the driveway.

But we also live down the street from a tube station so never know if they're coming back in 5 minutes or 12 hours. Super frustrating. I really feel your irritation.
The neighbors had a house party and blocked my drive. I called the tow truck. If they are parked illegally or on someone else's property, you can have the car towed at the owner's expense.

Oddly, I haven't had anyone block my drive since.