Does anyone have any pictures of a Dean ML with a through neck? I'm planning on making one and want to see what it will look like.
did they ever make a neck-thru ML? I'm not sure they did (but I could well be wrong). best bet might be knocking something up in paint or photoshop from existing guitars with a similar shape (say a bc rich mockingbird or jackson kelly and superimpose an ML body onto it or something like that).
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

As far as I know, Dean never made one. This is the only one I can find that is allegedly a Dean, it's possible this was a custom shop one-off.

Cry yourself to ash
even better, nice find
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?