Ok so been playing slide guitar and sometimes i don't need it for certain songs and i have no clue what to do with the slide. have broken many from knocking them over and stuff. i watch derek trucks and sometimes he doesn't play with one but where does he put it?
dannyalcatraz

For that price I would expect them to chuck in a free guitar. Come to that, you could just stick the slide in your pocket. I make and sell slides, and I've done leatherwork, so maybe I should be offering fancy tooled leather holders.
Quote by Tony Done
dannyalcatraz

For that price I would expect them to chuck in a free guitar. Come to that, you could just stick the slide in your pocket. I make and sell slides, and I've done leatherwork, so maybe I should be offering fancy tooled leather holders.

I usually stick them in my mouth and end up having drool slide through them until I can grab them and put them in my pocket.
dspellman I bet THAT makes the ladies all swampy.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
Quote by Tony Done
dannyalcatraz
I make and sell slides, and I've done leatherwork, so maybe I should be offering fancy tooled leather holders.

If you can do it, do it!

Bitchstraps makes a cheaper one:
https://reverb.com/item/118384-bitchstraps-slide-harmonica-holster-black

That said, I don't know how long they going to be available at that price. Their old website is down- with no replacement I can find- and Yelp! members claim they've moved shop. Besides what I've seen on Reverb, I have no evidence they're still really in business.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
GaryBillington

I've seen a few versions of that idea. You could make a basic cutaway version from a standard brass slide, an advantage of that being that you would have a lot of choice in starting size and how you cut it to fit.