I love this Epic orchestral track and decided to figure it out for electric guitar.

Cool part starts at 0.49 and epic part at 1.17.

If you like it please subscribe/share I can probably create tabs if you want - as I couldn't find any online. oh and C4C

Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
Great work!! Ever thought of doing something similar to 331Erock ? ( You can check him out on Youtube )
TheAlex21gr Haha yes I have, he is awesome!

the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
That was pretty awesome man! I think you should boost the mids a little more. Other than that it was amazing.
Thanks for your post on my track! To return the crit:

Yes, this is pretty epic! You have a very relaxed picking hand which is good, plus you have great vibrato. I thought your up-picking for the singular notes was a bit unconventional, but that's great if it feels right to you!

The mix is a bit muddy...it's hard for me to tell if your guitar tone needs to be adjusted because the backing track is such low quality. If you had the original mix of the backing orchestral track, this would sound 10x more epic. Right now it sounds very compressed, and the sparkle is gone from the track. Try reassessing your mix in that respect.

Great musicianship, keep it up!
EddieWan Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. I am actually using the original track as a backing track. I think maybe the high level of reverb may be mudying things a bit - its great for lead but not so much for metal rhythm picking. (I tried to play everything though in one go, but maybe next time I should record rhythm and lead with separate tones).

Great idea to cover this. You have not bad technic, you relaxed. Mix ccould be more dynamic but its not bad. I like it