I currently own a pair of skullcandy Crushers but have recently gotten an interest in Bose's noise cancelling headphones. I was looking to possibly buy a pair of the QC headphones but didn't know if it would make an difference after my Skullcrushers. I've heard that the SC's stand up to Bose in some respects, so I didn't know if there really was a major noticeable difference.
I'm not sure about those specific models but I'm very familiar with both those brands and Bose is usually going to be well worth it. Not only for sound quality but for durability (not fucking up and breaking down)
Or splooge on Beats.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Sennheiser also makes cheaper ones that work pretty well (as low as 20 or 30-something USD I believe). Amazon
do people still seriously think skullcandy make good products
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠

Some people think Beats are good too
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Acϵ♠

LOL that's exactly what I was thinking!

Go for Bose.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

http://www.head-fi.org/products/bose-quietcomfort-25-headphones

vs

http://www.head-fi.org/products/skullcandy-crusher-headphones-with-mic-white-one-size

?

the bose sounds like it'll be better but looking at the price point of them, I'm sure you can something nicer if you went for some normal over ears with decent isolation . I've never been a fan of noise-cancelling though, prefer good sound and decent enough isolation by itself.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Pastafarian96
Or splurge on Sennheisers

I listened to a pair of HD 380's this past weekend. They weren't bad.

I ended up picking up Shure SHR440's. Better price and the frequency range seemed better
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by Masquirina
Sennheiser also makes cheaper ones that work pretty well (as low as 20 or 30-something USD I believe). Amazon

Yeah I have the HD202s and I think they're really good. Like I'm no expert but they're very clear and seem to be well balanced frequency wise. Maybe a little scooped, but who wants a direct ear full of mids.
TS, just to make you aware, active noise cancelling only really works with constant drones - plane engines for example. A small microphone measures ambient noise, and then the headphones play the negative waveform to cancel it out. The added trade off, aside from bulkier headsets to house batteries, is that the drivers are doing extra work, causing distortion.
Quote by korinaflyingv
Yeah I have the HD202s and I think they're really good. Like I'm no expert but they're very clear and seem to be well balanced frequency wise. Maybe a little scooped, but who wants a direct ear full of mids.
Those are pretty good. I have a few other cheapo ones that make me completely deaf even to most vibrations, but their sound quality sucks. Guess it depends.

Honestly, the best earbuds on the market that don't cost an exorbitant amount are Sony Extra Bass. Available for around $30-40.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬