Hi all.
I love electric wizard.
I'm looking for something similar but more br00tlz. SLOWER though. I want some slow ass doom metal with tortured vocals that sound like someones being grinded in a human sized blender set on baby food setting. I would prefer the recording quality to be best as possible but obviously that's a stretch.
Plz help
Hi there, stratdud39. I've not listened to Electric Wizard, but below are a few things that the rest of your request called to my mind. None of the music is cheerful, so listen responsibly.

Bethlehem - Dictius Te Necare
Disembowelment - "Cerulean Transcience of All My Imagined Shores"
Dolorian - When All the Laughter Has Gone
Wormphlegm
Last edited by P1ayingW1thF1re at Oct 1, 2016,
Quote by P1ayingW1thF1re
Hi there, stratdud39. I've not listened to Electric Wizard, but below are a few things that the rest of your request called to my mind. None of the music is cheerful, so listen responsibly.

Bethlehem - Dictius Te Necare
Disembowelment - "Cerulean Transcience of All My Imagined Shores"
Dolorian - When All the Laughter Has Gone
Wormphlegm

listened to the first song. fucking SICK. perfect vocals lol
Wormphlegm, oh man can't believe I forgot them. Atmosphere is unreal. "In an Excruciating Way.." is one of the most terrifying albums in metal. If the intro doesn't satisfy you, I don't think much will!

I'm not sure how new to metal you are, but Wormphlegm still gives me shivers. Vocals are top notch.
Quote by stratdud39
listened to the first song. fucking SICK. perfect vocals lol
My personal favorite is the Disembowelment song.
Quote by severed-metal
Wormphlegm
I knew that they fit the aesthetic, but I am not really qualified to recommend them because I have only listened to them a bit. Same goes for Bethlehem.
Last edited by P1ayingW1thF1re at Oct 1, 2016,
Nortt, Morkheim
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Loss (if it's possible to go see these guys love don't hesitate), Catacombs, Stabat Mater, Obskure Torture, Monarch, Buried At Sea to name a few. Seconding diSEMBOWELMENT and Khanate.