Am I the only one that sees Moth Into Flame as the anti Donald Trump anthem..

Ok, so.. I am pretty shocked that NOONE else has seemed to pick up on this in the world of social media and 24/7 news cycle these days, but just listen to the lyrics of this song and frankly its not even subtle, this song IS an indictment of Donald Trump and I love it!

Lets dig deeper shall we and dissect this.

"You're falling, but you think you're flying high, High again." Everytime Trump falls in the polls, what does he do? Goes on TV and says he is doing great, he is leading and boasts how he is still on top and flying high so to speak..

"Sold your soul, built a higher wall., yesterday, now you're thrown away."

I mean this one is blatantly obvious.. Build a higher wall?! That one really need an explanation? Sold your soul.. This is a guy that was pretty well respected before he ran for president, but it seems with his remarks and stances he basicially sold his soul.

"Same rise and fall, who cares at all? Seduced by fame, a moth into the flame."

His up and down by the polls, ALWAYS being a fame whore and seduced by it..

You be the judge..
GET BACK YOU VILE FIEND

Trump ain't great but he's the closest USA has right now to salvation, and could very well pave the way for future leaders who will bring the right wing reaction that the world desperately needs.

Not surprised that the left hates any white man who won't deprecate themselves constantly like a fucking loser.

All hail the counter-revolution!

"They cannot understand as yet that we are not fighting a political party but a sect of murderers of all contemporary spiritual culture"
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Last edited by MHDrunk at Oct 1, 2016,