So I was investigating about some guitars because i am looking foward to buy a new one and add it some pickups when i found this video: I really like the sound of it and that guitar seems to have all what i was looking for, strat style body shape (actually it looks more like an ibanez, but i like them both), area 58 pickups (i am looking for something that has a the sound of a single coil but but the hum annoys me a lot) a humbucker (because i would like to play metal too), 6 line tuners, a tremolo bridge (i was looking for something that has either a fixed bridge or a strat tremolo bridge because i like to change the tone of the guitar constantly and a floating bridge is not an option) and 24 frets. The current guitar that i was planning to buy is the Cort Aero 11 and change the pickups to a Dimarzio DP100 Super Distortion and 2 black Dimarzio Area 58, but if you have an idea of a guitar that fits more accurately what im looking for i would be glad to hear it. My first plan was buying a Cort Aero custom because of how much it costs and what it has (its almost the same price here to buy Aero custom or Aero 11 and change pickups in argentina), but i was not convinced of the sound of the Seymour duncan sh4, so i came up to this idea. As i said before if you can help me find a guitar that fits better what im looking for i would like to know about it, have in mind that im not planning to buy a really expensive guitar simple because i can not afford it haha. Thanks for reading
Holy wall of text batman.

The guitar is a Washburn of some sort, with different pickups put in.

What you need to do is find a decent fat strat guitar and swap the pickups. Or you could build a Warmoth.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
ESP Horizon NT-7 (SD Full Shreds)
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Focal Alpha 65 monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.