Well,kinda. My friend bought this thing roughly a year ago and it just didn't fit him... I have a month to test it out and decide if I want to buy it...Up until now, I've yet to decide why I shouldn't!

Last edited by GuitarManiac110 at Oct 2, 2016,
Sweet, love those guitars! Rare to see one that isn't black, looks good!
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
sweet
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

nice. I have a small fleet of them. 3550mz (Galaxy white and maple) a 2570evsl (silver) , a 2550gbk (galaxy black) ,1570e (silver) and and one on the way.

they are FANTASTIC guitars. one of the best buys on the market IMO. What does he want for it?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***9V BATTERIES ARE FROM HELL!*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
nice. I have a small fleet of them. 3550mz (Galaxy white and maple) a 2570evsl (silver) , a 2550gbk (galaxy black) ,1570e (silver) and and one on the way.

they are FANTASTIC guitars. one of the best buys on the market IMO. What does he want for it?

Dude, I'm jealous. One day I'll get that blue RG652AHM! He's asking for 750 euros, which isn't bad considering that the guitar is in mint condition.
Nice what are you waiting for? Pull the trigger on that bad boy.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge