Thanks for your comments on my track!

Your track is deathcore done right. I loved how raw everything sounded and wasn't ridiculously over-produced like it is in most deathcore. And by that, I simply mean it hasn't been edited to death to the point that the guitars no longer sound like real guitars and amps. Your playing was tight and on-point the whole time. But the tones were relentless and in-your-face throughout -- just straight-up crushing it for the whole two and a half minutes. Finally, the vocals were awesome. Again, raw and savage, just like the rest of the song. I liked the bit of reverb/delay you added to the vocals; it really helped create a unique sound to the genre. This is better than 99% of all the deathcore that gets released in the U.S., in my opinion.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Your track is deathcore done right. I loved how raw everything sounded and wasn't ridiculously over-produced like it is in most deathcore. And by that, I simply mean it hasn't been edited to death to the point that the guitars no longer sound like real guitars and amps. Your playing was tight and on-point the whole time. But the tones were relentless and in-your-face throughout -- just straight-up crushing it for the whole two and a half minutes. Finally, the vocals were awesome. Again, raw and savage, just like the rest of the song. I liked the bit of reverb/delay you added to the vocals; it really helped create a unique sound to the genre. This is better than 99% of all the deathcore that gets released in the U.S., in my opinion.

Dude, those are some kind words! Stay brutal and heja Sverige!