http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/spike-creepy-clown-sightings-hoaxes-lead-arrests-across-country-n657956

The creepy clown craze spooking the nation reached a fevered pitch last month with at least a dozen people arrested for taking part in the menacing stunt or for making false reports, according to police.

Now, various communities are stepping up patrols — with one suburban Cincinnati town having installed extra police at its football games Friday — while warning against clown-costumed copycats.

"We are warning teens and young adults not to get involved in this fad, of dressing up as clowns to cause fear," Nacco added, "because eventually someone is going to perceive their actions as a threat and take justice in their own hands."

Reports of costumed characters sprung up like urban folklore. In late August in Greenville County, South Carolina, children reported spotting multiple clowns creeping in the woods and showing them "large amounts of money."

http://kfor.com/2016/09/30/school-district-shuts-down-after-creepy-clown-attack/

HAMILTON COUNTY, Ohio. – A school district in suburban Cincinnati has closed schools after a woman reported being attacked by a clown overnight.

The woman said a man dressed in a striped outfit, a red wig and a white clown mask grabbed her around the throat as she sat smoking on her porch around 4 a.m. on Friday, according to WCPO.

The woman told police the clown said, “I should just kill you now” and “students and teachers (will) wish they were never born at the junior and senior high school today.”

How does the recent Clown fad of 2016 make you feel? Do you have a fear of clowns? Do you think they just ran out of faygo and are looking for some more?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Oct 2, 2016,
when my mom first told me about some of this stuff a week or two ago it really sounded like juggaloes, but i guess its just weirdos dressed as actual clowns.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I only clown fools like you on the b-ball court ?
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by sam b
Clowns are people too. Life is love

Clowns are evil beings that have no soul. They only feed off the blood of children in order to continue living for a millennium. It's believes clowns were created by a dark covenant of wizards in 442 BC in a dark ritual gone horribly wrong. Since then they have walked the earth, seeking out children's birthday parties to satisfy their hunger.
I heard stories of them running around in the woods of the Carolinas. I'd be more scared from seeing a clown than a bear.

You expect bears in the woods, not a goddamn clown. I don't know what that nigga's planning on doing, my ass is gonna get stabbed or some shit. Fuck that.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by sam b
racist

I'm not racist. I just don't want to see my daughter dating a clown.
Hope they get shot. This is what guns are good for.

The only way to stop a bad clown is a good guy with a gun.

#NRA4EVER

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Oct 2, 2016,
^LMAO

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by jakesmellspoo
when my mom first told me about some of this stuff a week or two ago it really sounded like juggaloes, but i guess its just weirdos dressed as actual clowns.

I was full sure you were gonna go adbot on us there at the beginning.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I heard stories of them running around in the woods of the Carolinas. I'd be more scared from seeing a clown than a bear.

You expect bears in the woods, not a goddamn clown. I don't know what that nigga's planning on doing, my ass is gonna get stabbed or some shit. Fuck that.
Maybe they just want to live in the woods like the super realistic furries. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
This is been happening for years in various places, I think the first time I heard about it it was like a big thing in London

It's a pretty fucked up thing to do tbh, I would legit laugh if one of these dumbasses got shot
I matched with a girl dressed as a clown on Tinder a few weeks ago
i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
I'm playing wit her booty
in the back seat
M A D D E N
meh i made a thread on this like last week and its been on the news for like 2 months now

nothing new here, but i am waiting for a clown to get shot in the woods by some redneck with a 12 gauge.
Quote by k.lainad
meh i made a thread on this like last week and its been on the news for like 2 months now

nothing new here, but i am waiting for a clown to get shot in the woods by some redneck with a 12 gauge.

Is this close enough?

https://wanetv.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/man-dressed-as-clown-shot-condition-critical/
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Banjocal
I would quite like to shag Pennywise

I haven't seen any clowns yet. Damn kids better stay off my lawn.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Seriously a man was shot!

Time to stop clowning around!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by ErikLensherr
I only clown fools like you on the b-ball court ?

Underrated post.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
They making me laugh. Good for them.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011