Here it is.

Finally. I got it for a fucking steal imo(around 550USD). Floyd Rose 1000, Rockfield Turbo set, grover tuners.
It's fantastic. Beautiful, and sounds great.

Very easy to play and the floyd holds tune really well.
Overall it's great
Well, you can call me crazy
You can call me wrong, 'cause
See I was born a liar, albatross
Fly on, fly on
Sweet find. Not a BC Rich fan, but tooling around with just the entry-level Mockingbird and given the negative vibe I'd gotten online, I was really surprised. Great for sitting with the weird body.
Guitars:
Squire Bullet Strat, Schecter Damien 6, Washburn WG-587 & RX10
Amp/Effects:
Peavy Vypyr 30, ISP Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.
happy new guitar day Fred.

i am glad you ended up with something very nice.

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***9V BATTERIES ARE FROM HELL!*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
happy new guitar day Fred.

i am glad you ended up with something very nice.

Thanks Sorry for being such a dick earlier. Now I've started to get a bit older and I just realised I was a massive twat.

Sweet find. Not a BC Rich fan, but tooling around with just the entry-level Mockingbird and given the negative vibe I'd gotten online, I was really surprised. Great for sitting with the weird body.[/QUOTE
It's really a great guitar. It's a bit better quality than the lower B.C Riches though. I recommend trying one of these out.

Quote by Grawgos
Nice. I always love the mockingbird shape.

Yeah, looks great right?
Fly on, fly on
FINALLY!

Can you stop making threads now?

I sincerely hope you enjoy your new buy though.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Nice score. How do you like it?
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Nice score. How do you like it?

It's great. Very easy to play. I'm still getting used to play with the floyd. The neck feels great.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
FINALLY!

Can you stop making threads now?

I sincerely hope you enjoy your new buy though.

Of course

Thanks very much. Once again I'd like to apologise for those previous threads and acting like a bellend.
Fly on, fly on
very nice love the mockingbird shape (top bit can poke you in the chest though and can be neck-heavy. but screw it they look awesome )
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Fryderyczek apology accepted. clean slate.

stay around for a while, i look forward to more posts from you.
No grudges here for sure if youre truly sorry and realize your mistakes.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Love a good Mockingbird. It's a shame BC Rich let their lower end go, because theyve made some solid guitars over the years.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
nice. that series was one of BC Rich's better efforts but I believe now is discontinued. I really want to try the new neck thru Mockingbird from the new line (although I want hardtail). I have played several of the one you have and found them to be decent guitars every time I tried one. enjoy
Quote by dementiacaptain
Love a good Mockingbird. It's a shame BC Rich let their lower end go, because theyve made some solid guitars over the years.

yeah i was stoked to find one of those czech-made mockingbirds on thomann a while after they'd been discontinued (i only found out about them after they'd been discontinued) if you get a nice one they're awesome.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Holy shit, her hair is bigger than my aspirations.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by dspellman

Quote by monwobobbo
nice. that series was one of BC Rich's better efforts but I believe now is discontinued. I really want to try the new neck thru Mockingbird from the new line (although I want hardtail). I have played several of the one you have and found them to be decent guitars every time I tried one. enjoy

Yeah, it plays great, thanks.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
No grudges here for sure if youre truly sorry and realize your mistakes.

Quote by trashedlostfdup
Fryderyczek apology accepted. clean slate.

stay around for a while, i look forward to more posts from you.

Thank you, that's very kind.
I don't think I'll post too much, though, I don't really know much about gitars yet and I'l be writing my Matura exam next year so I have to study,
Fly on, fly on
Fryderyczek cool! good luck.

we will be here whenever you come back. don't be a stranger.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***9V BATTERIES ARE FROM HELL!*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
Fryderyczek cool! good luck.

we will be here whenever you come back. don't be a stranger.

Fly on, fly on