Poll: What year did you get your first cell phone?
Poll Options
View poll results: What year did you get your first cell phone?
2000 or earlier
6 19%
3 9%
2 6%
2 6%
2 6%
3 9%
5 16%
4 13%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
1 3%
1 3%
1 3%
1 3%
1 3%
0 0%
Voters: 32.
Cell phone. When did you first get one?

And what model was it? I was super gay and had an LG Chocolate.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
3210 m8, we've just been through this
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Yea but now it's thread official
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by The_Blode
My dad had one of these. Solid phone but no snake on it that came out later on the 3xxx phones.
No, it had Snake. The 3310 was the first model with Snake II, though.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Snake II? Aw, shit
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

lmao which nerds chose 2007
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

2006 or 2007 I can't remember.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
This badass:

It was in... I was in the 6th grade. I don't know how old you are in the 6th grade but I'm aiming for 12 and so it was in 2003, maybe 2002.

It still works, and I used it in my 12th grade when my phone died and I had to save money for a new one. It had space for the amazing amount of 14 texts. Those were the days.
2006… Samsung E700 or something

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
My first phone was a Nokia 6230i in 2004 (5th grade I think)

Then I got a Nokia E65 in 2008.
cat
Some flipphone motorolla, I've still never owned a smart phone, in fact I just have prepaid.

But I spent about 30 bucks on year round service, I don't text or talk on the phone long enough to run the minutes out, the service days just expire, so I buy more, I've gotten up to like 1000 spare minutes because of it.
My PC is kill, please consider buying a physical copy of clockwork calamity to help out, and spread the work, I need all I an get.
https://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/merch It's 12 usd plus shipping, but on my end printing and shipping add up to 7.50 usd, pls pay extra if you can, it'd help me out a lot. If I can't write music, play game, watch anime, shit post, I'll become an alchy again.

Please check out my New Album!!!

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
2004-2005?

some virgin mobile pay as you go thing.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
i can't remember the year, probably 2005 or 2006,
man those were the days when everyone had either a brick POS or a janky flip phone that looked like something from Star Trek haha
i think the phone i had was called a nokia black jack or something, it was like the crappiest little, plastic you can imagine, the battery fell out like everytime i used it.

when the razor phones and those iphones came out everyone flipped their shit. I didn't even get a smartphone until like 2011, didn't give a fuck at all.
i wish we could go back before everyone become obsessive about their phones and technology and didn't identify with it as a status symbol, simpler times.
Last edited by k.lainad at Oct 2, 2016,
1999. Nokia 3210. I was 7.

I got the 3310 a year later.

To be super hip I even bought a black Pepsi phone cover for it with a Pepsi logo that lit up with a dozen of coloured LED's. About 3 weeks, half the LED's died.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Oct 2, 2016,
I think in 2011, when I was 18. And then I got a smartphone a couple years later.