We've had this thread already just sayin

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Clearly wants you to teach her how to play a D

I'm sorry
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
People are just casually posting this in the chat thread now so it's a little old.

I'm more interested in the conclusion of your "Pronounce mini's name, winner receives pizza" thread.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Joshua Garcia

Rooster has an aversion to finishing threads. We still haven't found out which one was ETR and which one was rooster.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
hey at least she learned how to spell "y0u" nomsayin?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

please this shit is so september
PM me for newts
Lol at people who accepted it
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Victory2134
Joshua Garcia

Rooster has an aversion to finishing threads. We still haven't found out which one was ETR and which one was rooster.

I'm a thread entrepreneur. I have no interest in running the company, just starting it. Perhaps I should assign thread captains whenever one hits the second page.

I'm also like 80% sure I posted the answer key.
Last edited by JustRooster at Oct 3, 2016,
She's on all fours? Fucking use the Dog Filter once and these bitches think they already one.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I got one of these but it's a different girl doing a different naked pose.

I'd screenshot but I can't be bothered.
Quote by JustRooster
I'm a thread entrepreneur. I have no interest in running the company, just starting it. Perhaps I should assign thread captains whenever one hits the second page.

I'm also like 80% sure I posted the answer key.

You were supposed to confuse people about myself and Stewie

Also I got one of these requests and I wonder if this has ever worked for someone. Like if this were a real person I'd be a little scared of them.
Quit your bragging.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Gabriel Fauré

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
JustRooster
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
You were supposed to confuse people about myself and Stewie

It's in the works. Just keep posting in #2016.
ay bb let's get acquainted
i don't know why i feel so dry
Got the same one too
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day