It's really hard for me to say much about the song because drums, for me, are the most integral part of any piece and can completely change it around. I can imagine both very soft, jazzy drums but also heavy metal drumming underneath this and it makes it impossible for me to tell how it's supposed to sound. I do like the solos and guitar work overlal and it does sound quite nice with RSE on but I don't know if that's intentional.

Well, I didn't spot any obvious "mistakes" so all I can say is "I like it" which really isn't much, so, sorry. :/
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Quote by thorbor
It's really hard for me to say much about the song because drums, for me, are the most integral part of any piece and can completely change it around. I can imagine both very soft, jazzy drums but also heavy metal drumming underneath this and it makes it impossible for me to tell how it's supposed to sound. I do like the solos and guitar work overlal and it does sound quite nice with RSE on but I don't know if that's intentional.

Well, I didn't spot any obvious "mistakes" so all I can say is "I like it" which really isn't much, so, sorry. :/

Well, drums in the rock context can definitely make a big difference, but I'd say they're in the end only supplemental to the core of the composition, which is melody and harmony (plenty of music genres don't usually feature drums). But indeed there should be drums in this, I'm simply bad at making drum parts so I rarely bother adding them to my tabs.

And I mostly tab with the RSE on, so I at least try to make it sound nice with it enabled.

Thanks anyway.