Page 1 of 2
iron lotus
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I like doggy for the sensation of having him pound your ass. But I also like missionary sometimes because it allows me a bit more control over where I can shift myself to give him a better angle of attack.

It feels more comfortable to me to do doggy though because his cock likes to bend into my ass rather than bend against it.

Cowboy is fun for the control it gives you, but it does get a bit tiring after a while.

I'll vote the doggy option though.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I like doggy for the sensation of having him pound your ass. But I also like missionary sometimes because it allows me a bit more control over where I can shift myself to give him a better angle of attack.

It feels more comfortable to me to do doggy though because his cock likes to bend into my ass rather than bend against it.

Cowboy is fun for the control it gives you, but it does get a bit tiring after a while.

missionary is fun cuz u can jerk off while he pounds u
It was my privilege
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by StewieSwan
missionary is fun cuz u can jerk off while he pounds u

It does make doing that a bit easier, but you need to be careful to not come before he does because being penetrated feels awful after you've already come.

Feels wonderful while its happening though.
Quote by Axelfox
This thread is

literally gay
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
This thread is

literally gay

Obligatory Steve Hughes stand up clip dot em pee four
Quote by Axelfox
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I like doggy

aww yeaaaah

for the sensation of having him pound your ass.

wait wut
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Which ever position bladez wants
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
her on top defs

can let her do her thing or grab her and bring her to pound town, best of both worlds
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Woaaaaaah almost got me with that poll question aha u a cheeky 1 m9.

I was prepped to tell you my favorite position to go to sleep and everything.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 3, 2016,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
It does make doing that a bit easier, but you need to be careful to not come before he does because being penetrated feels awful after you've already come.

Feels wonderful while its happening though.

This is 100% correct.
My favourite position is full back. I loved playing as a right back and also as a defensive midfielder.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
The opposite of yours, as I can be quite the contrarian.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Assistant manager

Assistant to the regional manager
Quote by kalypto
Assistant to the regional manager

ftfy
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Quote by Acϵ♠
her on top defs

can let her do her thing or grab her and bring her to pound town, best of both worlds
Yeah this
on top is proper tiring but it's the best (leg day done tho)

doggy isn't tiring and is good enough (I prefer face down over being on all fours)

on my back/missionary is meh. prefer slow sideways spooning if we're lying down, ie more cuddling and grinding than simple pounding.

on the giving side, idc, whatever works for them.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
If we're talking gridiron positions, quarterback is the best position. They're the offensive generals and they basically get all the praise or blame depending on how they play. #HeavyIsTheHead
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by EndTheRapture51
My favourite position is full back. I loved playing as a right back and also as a defensive midfielder.

that makes sense given how defensive you are

Quote by Pastafarian96
Anything at all that let's me put it in her butt

...GHB is your favourite position?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
that makes sense given how defensive you are

i was never good enough to play up front

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
i was never good enough to play up front
Defending's the harder job imo.

Playing up front doesn't require any brainpower, you just hit the ball towards the direction of the goal whenever you get it. Defending requires actually reading the game properly, anticipating what other players are going to do and where your best starting point is. The modern game if anything highlights the fact that as soon as an offensive player loses some of their pace, their entire game suffers.

It's why the best managers in the world today were mostly defensive players back in the day, and why strikers tend to have a lower success rate there.

I don't really know why I went into such detail about that...
Quote by matt bickerton

Playing up front doesn't require any brainpower, you just hit the ball towards the direction of the goal whenever you get it. Defending requires actually reading the game properly, anticipating what other players are going to do and where your best starting point is. The modern game if anything highlights the fact that as soon as an offensive player loses some of their pace, their entire game suffers.

It's why the best managers in the world today were mostly defensive players back in the day, and why strikers tend to have a lower success rate there.

i agree but i was playing in the under 11s team so the most skilful players were up front, the big slow kids were the centre backs, and everyone else was just midfielders or full backs and kind of just ran around

i was a tough tackling smol midfielder for the most part in the makelele / gilberto mould

Quote by matt bickerton

yeah yeah talk to me when you start playing keeper
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by matt bickerton

Defending well is difficult. Anyone can half-ass any position.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Acϵ♠

stick the tallest kid of the team in goal and you have a keeper

A paid one.

Ba-dup-TSSS
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Acϵ♠
A goal is rarely the goalkeeper's fault, more often than not it's due to a defensive error in front of them.

It's just that a mistake by a goalkeeper is more harshly judged as it will likely lead to a goal.
Page 1 of 2