Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out the background chords (the exact chords used in the studio recording).

The main basic chord progression is D / A / G, but it sounds like the high E is tuned down to D, I'm not too sure.
And help with the other chords in the song would be great!

There are 3 guitars btw: Left Channel = chords // Right Channel = arpeggios + chords in chorus // Center = lead guitar

Thanks!

The way I hear it is below... Not sure about the high e string as I have to listen to this song
Through an ipad... And the speakers aren't the best to listen to music through.
Last edited by DON CZARSKI at Oct 3, 2016,
As you stated the main chord progression is D A G
For the first half of the song... (Listen for timing)

BREAK:

Bm G D G D
Bm G D G D
F#m Em D - single strums

Back to D A G for a while

OUTRO:
Bm G D G D
Bm G D G D

SINGLE STRUMS:
F#m Em D
G F#m Em Em D

End with
D. A G
Do you have some kind of special equipment that you use since you mentioned different channels.. To
Hear the different instruments in the song?
Me, all I have is an ipad and a computer that is over 15 years old I bet... In fact on that it doesn't support
Many of the sites I go to... Hell to get old and even worse not to have anyone around to help out with all
This crap technology......lol.
Yeah! I use Audacity (it's free) on my laptop to try and isolate certain instruments. It's not 100% but it does help the majority of the time. Then if an instrument is more to the left or right, I split the stereo track, and make the left or right channel mono, to better hear it. I can also slow down the track if it's too fast for me. There are lots of useful things that I can do with Audacity

I have a basic 3-year-old laptop that can't even run most editing software properly, except for windows movie maker lol.

Try and get a new laptop! Maybe around $200-$300 for one like mine, you might even be able to find one cheaper.

If you get Audacity, I could tell you what plug-ins I use and steps I do to help with tabbing songs!