I've recently broken my right arm (Radius and ulna in half to be exact) , and i was wondering weather or not i would have trouble playing guitar after it's healed
(mostly since I would lode a lot of strength from my arm)
Gosh!
Dude, I broke my right wrist in a bicycling accident (me vs. pavement) a year and a half ago. At first my wrist could barely bend. At the time I was more into bass, and when I first got my cast off, I felt PATHETIC. But I worked every day to get my flexibility back. It took 3-4 months for me (maybe longer) of pure exercising to be well enough to play something coherent on bass again while fingerpicking.

After about 3 months of playing bass and guitar, I had almost forgot it had happened. I just kept working every day to stretch it and gain the strength and it feels as good as new. (: You can do it!!

Also, Flea broke his arm while recording the new RHCP record. He's back and just as good as ever. That might've been a been a year and a half ago or so as well. It took him 8 months for him to heal though.

Either way, you can do it!
Try adding more delay.
...but DON'T rush it! Let it heal properly, then rehab as aggressively as your medical advisors indicate. You could prolong your suffering or even do lasting damage if you push too hard.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
Quote by dannyalcatraz
...but DON'T rush it! Let it heal properly, then rehab as aggressively as your medical advisors indicate. You could prolong your suffering or even do lasting damage if you push too hard.

This^ as long as you give it tiime to recover in full you should be ok
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

You could use your feet, i saw a video of a guy doing that.
Gibson LP Standard T - Epiphone LP Standard (BCS wiring+pots, 57/57+ Gibson) - Fender FSR MIM Telecaster
Blackstar Series one 45 (v30's) - Jetcity JCA50h + 212cab (Eminence) - Orange Crush 35RT