Hi Guys
I'm about to buy a new guitar due to the limited amount of guitar available in my country and limited knowledge about guitar (beginner here) even the seller didn't know how to play guitar, I'm either going to chose an Ibanez GRG250DX or Ibanez RG350EXZ for my first guitar, so whats the big difference between the two? which one you might pick if you're me?

I like rock or maybe metal? something like this

thx in advance
normally the regular ones are considered to be a fair bit better than the gios, but i don't have a ton of experience (read: none) with either specific model
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

The GIO's are pretty mediocre guitars, even as cheap guitars go.

It's concerning that the previous owner doesn't even know how to play guitar because that implies that he doesn't know how to take care of them either.

If I had no other choices but those 2 guitars, I'd get the 350. But if I did have the choice, I'd buy something with a fixed bridge. Especially if you are a beginner. Floyd bridges are a pain in the ass to set up. And the cheap ones are a nightmare.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
GIO

350EXZ

Something comparable without a Floyd which is a pain for beginners
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge