Hi!

This song has been haunting me for a very long time. I've tried transcribing it myself but I cant seem to get the right sound to it. Ever since I heard it the first time I've desperately wanted to know how to play it.

This is the version i want to transcribe:

This is my current progress with my transcribing:

The tuning is DADF#BE.
e|-------------------------------------0-------------|
B|-----------------3--5--6--3------3--------------|
G|--2--5--2--5-------------0------0--------------|
D|--3--4--3--4--4--2--2--4--2--4--2----------| Intro.
A|--2--5--2--5--5--3--3-------------------------|
E|----------------------------5--2--5--2----------|

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|------------0--------------------0--------------------0------------------------------------|
G|-3h5---------5--0--3h5---------5--0--3h5---------5--0-----------------------------| Verse.
D|---------0--------------------0--------------------0-------------2h4p2p0--------------| repeated 2x.
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------0h2p0----|
E|--0--------------------0---------------------0----------------------------------------------|

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|------------0--------------------0--------------------0---------------------0---------------|
G|-3h5---------5--0--3h5---------5--0--3h5---------5--0---5h7---------7--0--------|
D|---------0--------------------0--------------------0---------------------0------------------|
A|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--5--------------------5---------------------5---------------------7-------------------------|
He rounds of the verse here with just ghost-strumming and then the 2h4p2p0 0h2p0 into the chorus (0:57-1:01).

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|--3--5--5/7--5--3--3h5-------------3--3h5-----------------------------------------------------------------------~3--~3--~3------------------------|
G|-------------------------------5--3--3------------5--3--5--3--5--3--0-----------------------------------------------0----0----0------------------------|
D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------2--0-----0--2--------0--2-----------------------------------------------------| Chorus.
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------2-----0-------------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------5------------5-----------5----0------0----0---------------------------|
The chorus part is missing the notes on the low E and A string which is like 50% of the chorus here, I really cant dont know how to nail this part. The other 50% im pretty sure I got it right.

e|-------------------------------------------------|
B|--------0---------------------------------------|
G|--3----------3---3----------------------------| Bridge
D|-----0------------------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------------------|
E|--0-------0------0-----------------------------|
This part is comes on at 1:26 - 2:01. Im pretty sure the picking pattern is somewhat close and he does some slides on the G string down to 5 and 7, but then again im not 100% sure I got it right.

I feel I that should mention that this is my first ever attempt at writing tabs so im not 100% sure if im writing it properly.

Well, that is as far as my progress goes. Any help is greately appreciated, this song is sooooo good and I reeeeally want to know how to play it!

If you made it this far, thank you very much and take care!
Last edited by lotsofaioli at Oct 4, 2016,
Recommended threads
Tab question?
King_Kenroy
Last post:
by King_Kenroy
font
stargazer1701
Last post:
by stargazer1701