Hi!

This song has been haunting me for a very long time. I've tried transcribing it myself but I cant seem to get the right sound to it. Ever since I heard it the first time I've desperately wanted to know how to play it.

This is the version i want to transcribe:

This is my current progress with my transcribing:

The tuning is DADF#BE.
e|-------------------------------------0-------------|
B|-----------------3--5--6--3------3--------------|
G|--2--5--2--5-------------0------0--------------|
D|--3--4--3--4--4--2--2--4--2--4--2----------| Intro.
A|--2--5--2--5--5--3--3-------------------------|
E|----------------------------5--2--5--2----------|

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|------------0--------------------0--------------------0------------------------------------|
G|-3h5---------5--0--3h5---------5--0--3h5---------5--0-----------------------------| Verse.
D|---------0--------------------0--------------------0-------------2h4p2p0--------------| repeated 2x.
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------0h2p0----|
E|--0--------------------0---------------------0----------------------------------------------|

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|------------0--------------------0--------------------0---------------------0---------------|
G|-3h5---------5--0--3h5---------5--0--3h5---------5--0---5h7---------7--0--------|
D|---------0--------------------0--------------------0---------------------0------------------|
A|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--5--------------------5---------------------5---------------------7-------------------------|
He rounds of the verse here with just ghost-strumming and then the 2h4p2p0 0h2p0 into the chorus (0:57-1:01).

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|--3--5--5/7--5--3--3h5-------------3--3h5-----------------------------------------------------------------------~3--~3--~3------------------------|
G|-------------------------------5--3--3------------5--3--5--3--5--3--0-----------------------------------------------0----0----0------------------------|
D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------2--0-----0--2--------0--2-----------------------------------------------------| Chorus.
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2-----------2-----0-------------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------5------------5-----------5----0------0----0---------------------------|
The chorus part is missing the notes on the low E and A string which is like 50% of the chorus here, I really cant dont know how to nail this part. The other 50% im pretty sure I got it right.

e|-------------------------------------------------|
B|--------0---------------------------------------|
G|--3----------3---3----------------------------| Bridge
D|-----0------------------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------------------|
E|--0-------0------0-----------------------------|
This part is comes on at 1:26 - 2:01. Im pretty sure the picking pattern is somewhat close and he does some slides on the G string down to 5 and 7, but then again im not 100% sure I got it right.

I feel I that should mention that this is my first ever attempt at writing tabs so im not 100% sure if im writing it properly.

Well, that is as far as my progress goes. Any help is greately appreciated, this song is sooooo good and I reeeeally want to know how to play it!

If you made it this far, thank you very much and take care!
Last edited by lotsofaioli at Oct 4, 2016,