1 14%
Song 3
0 0%
Song 4
3 43%
Song 5
1 14%
Voters: 7.
Hi why is the sun's light different in the morning vs in the afternoon a teacher I had said it was because the sunlight made a different angle with Earth in the afternoon vs in the morning but I think that explanation is bullshit because we're orbiting the Sun and the difference between morning light and afternoon light is always the same so how is this angle happening I just thought it was because of the temperature of the atmosphere but I don't know I failed at physics and chemistry so who am I to tell you what's wrong or right

So bored they call me Plank.

The objective of this thread is to vote on the song you like the most, but remember: don't base your vote on the quality of the recording, base it on the content.

Here they are:

1 - "With Love" (whywefight)

2 - "Into the Breeze" (xTURTLENECKx)

3 - "What a Moment" (nico_9550)

4 - "Prayer To Holler (Sketch)" (seventh_angel)

5 - "run" (Trifonas)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are last week's most voted songs:
From Trifonas, the song "Kate",
and from FoOltz, the song "Poison (But It Will)"!
------------------------------------------------------------------

If you too want to become a better songwriter/gigolo consider joining our group (http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/mozartfactory/), all the info you need to join this weekly "contest" is there.

The votes will be counted this Saturday(Amerikanski time)/Sunday(GMT) (post your song for next week meanwhile). The winner of this week's voting will be a mod in our group.

------------------
Look at this

Check out the previous thread here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1709925
voted for seventh before I even listened to the entire thing because those lyrics are a true bedroom session if I've ever seen one

complete with singing quietly so people don't hear and everything damn

PS:

Last edited by whywefight at Oct 4, 2016,
Quote by whywefight
voted for seventh before I even listened to the entire thing because those lyrics are a true bedroom session if I've ever seen one

complete with singing quietly so people don't hear and everything damn

PS:

Glad you stopped before it got terrible and now it's irreversible.

As an aside, the fact that that .gif is called *glorious-boobs-gifs-jiggle.gif* is great

For real, thank you I want to listen to these, but these next days will be kinda chaotic, so, probably friday.
^those are all words I had googled in order to find it >_>

but yeah anytime dude
Quote by UltimateGuizar
I'll listen to them later.

I think this is that anorexic chick I was watching videos of earlier

I'm all for grossly skinny chicks and all but damn whoa eat literally anything
If she actually knew how to twerk it wouldn't be so bad.

Well... The act of twerking itself is terrible so I may be wrong.
wwf this is one of your best songs
voted for that

however this was a really good week
not a single bad song (the sketch was fucking awesome, nico was funky as hell and xtortoise i loved the aggresiveness)
Just cause you feel it, doesn't mean it's there.
Also there's this supermarket I sometimes go to that's got a bread they call minicacetinho and I kinda have to hold my laughter a bit every time I hear someone ask for some
I keep meaning to join in on this community, but my motivation is lacking, especially being tired after work.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm