Poll: title (multiple choices can be selected)
Poll Options
View poll results: title (multiple choices can be selected)
Tohubohu (even after The Big Bang)
0 0%
Reincarnation
3 8%
Many-worlds interpretation
5 14%
Spirits
5 14%
Superstitions
1 3%
A thing called love
27 75%
Other (elaborate on)
9 25%
Voters: 36.
Page 3 of 3
but jam...
Quote by ultimate-slash
I agree. Somewhere out there, an entire race of hot blue alien ladies with immaculate breasts and tentacles for hair exists that get off on doing it with humans

That's pretty much what you meant, right?

What about hot blue alien ladies?
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

ye but their vag is probably gonna drip sulphuric acid or some shit

charcoal dick is the worst

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
dammit, there go all my hopes and dreams
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Santa of Claus. He is the ancient alien that predated the jolly fat man we all know, and love. Santa of Claus was an evil entity that came from the planet Pluto (currently not a planet) to this planet on a hyper-speed particle beam, with massive 22 inch rims. He set up shop an arbitrary spot on the planet earth that was in fact, the North Pole. That's why the new era Santa is based out of the "top of the world." I also believe in sasquatch.
Quote by JamSessionFreak

charcoal dick is the worst

That's not what Kim Kardashian thinks....
oh dear

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by andrewh582
Santa of Claus. He is the ancient alien that predated the jolly fat man we all know, and love. Santa of Claus was an evil entity that came from the planet Pluto (currently not a planet) to this planet on a hyper-speed particle beam, with massive 22 inch rims. He set up shop an arbitrary spot on the planet earth that was in fact, the North Pole. That's why the new era Santa is based out of the "top of the world." I also believe in sasquatch.
......Braco?
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I accept that there might be aliens out there but I just don't care. One, because I'm pretty confident we'll never find it and two, because it'll probably be boring af if we do. It feels like one of those things where the hunt is way better than the goal because we just fantasize the fuck out of it along the way.

I don't know if we can be friends.
Aliens or extraterrestrial beings do exist and are living permantly here on earth they have infiltrated the highest levels of every country's government in a bid to enslave humankind.

Shape shifters disguised as polititions.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I don't know if we can be friends.

What do you care about hot busty blue alien ladies, I thought you were gay

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
What do you care about hot busty blue alien ladies, I thought you were gay

I'm bi, but I frankly would care far more about alien culture than busty blue aliens of any gender. Plus their existence would validate my own for some reason.

Also I'm not having sex with aliens until someone else does it first. That person is probably Ulti, so after they land here I'll look out for any notable absences from him.
I wouldn't mind banging some hot green babes, long as the pieces fit together in a pleasing way and I didn't draw back a stump.

Well, any more of a stump anyway.
The Asari from Mass Effect were p babecake tbh hmd smh hmd fam
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sure, I think it's fair to say aliens exist. My issue is with the thought that they have been here before in the last hundred or so years or helped out with making things like the pyramids and shit. If aliens do come here, they aren't coming just to say hello. They for sure aren't wasting a ton of resources just to go to some random planet and help the people there. That's some mad peyote thought process.

I would assume going as far as travelling in space would be moreso to find a new planet to live on or more resources because the original planet ran out of them. Like honestly, the only reason why we as humans would explore far off planets would be simply to figure out if stuff is livable there and if we can support something like Earth's eco-system on other planets.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I'm bi, but I frankly would care far more about alien culture than busty blue aliens of any gender. Plus their existence would validate my own for some reason.

Also I'm not having sex with aliens until someone else does it first. That person is probably Ulti, so after they land here I'll look out for any notable absences from him.

Oh, my bad

Ye i understand why you're interested in it. But I have a hard time believing we'll encounter anything like that in our existence. I don't mind that we're still trying to find aliens cuz you never know for sure innit but i'm much more excited about seeing a really high res image of an atom, or just general space shit.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Oh, my bad

Ye i understand why you're interested in it. But I have a hard time believing we'll encounter anything like that in our existence. I don't mind that we're still trying to find aliens cuz you never know for sure innit but i'm much more excited about seeing a really high res image of an atom, or just general space shit.

It's unlikely, but it's almost like my sole surviving vestige of hope.

I take a different attitude towards that other stuff. A photo of an atom excites me like photos of mountains do, but I'm largely apathetic towards the natural world. That it's knowable or quantifiable bothers me. I don't care about it except in relation to our experience. Like I don't love the moon landing cuz I care about the properties of natural satellites, and I don't hope for extraterrestrial encounters cuz I wanna know what their physical properties are either (dick joke here).

Which shouldn't dilute the value of those studies but there's a very empty sense of discovery in that. Like is mapping continents really what matters? It's a necessary undertaking but was that ever truly the goal of oceanic expeditions?
What if objects aren't truly knowable?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Personally, I like doing stuff just to learn about the properties of something because I love cataloging shit.

Quote by ErikLensherr

The word catalog might be a genuine suicide trigger.

Quote by Banjocal
What if objects aren't truly knowable?

Are you shitposting cuz I'd genuinely love to be proven wrong on that
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Oct 7, 2016,
Half and half

there are ideas that because of the distortions of our perception, the impressions instilled in us through culture and such we don't truly know the objective reality, merely interpret it. I half agree with that. There's also object oriented ontology, which is a shit show but interesting if nothing else.

I think the most convincing argument is per Hume, where he argues that we can't know the inherent properties of things by observing them without experience of their functions - he calls that one the problem of induction, and it's basically the foundation and damnation of science, though he made a tasty pragmatic argument as to why it isn't strictly the latter of those two.

edit:

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Oct 7, 2016,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
The word catalog might be a genuine suicide trigger.

U U
U U

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by sam b
Literally nothing.

Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I foresee an environmental ecological dystopia after this century onwards. Things will only get worse and worse, people will become more desperate than ever for survival, wars will break out, the influx of climate change refugees will be overwhelming unlike any mass movement of people ever experienced on earth in recorded history.

To me such visions aren't far out, in fact I'd say if you don't see this coming then you're being naive and are being far-out, but hey, most people I talk to seem to think everything's gonna be alright so....?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by CaptainCanti
astrology
and we have a winner!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Page 3 of 3