I don't normally use this forum, but I wanted to let people on here know that I've just uploaded a couple of tabs from this album, because it's been woefully untabbed thus far (barring one or two songs).

I'm trying to get the entire album done, and so far have done Praise Of The Almighty, Dogma Condemned, Catacombs, Spiritual Holocaust and By His Own Decree.

I've been doing it roughly in the order of the album, but the Nailed To Obscurity tab that someone else released is pretty damn good (albeit in the wrong tuning!), so I'll probably leave that until last.

And more generally, a dedicated thread for by far the best Hate Eternal record!
Great album, pretty sure I reviewed it for this site back in the day in fact. The first 2 Hate Eternal albums are some of the best death metal of the late 90s/00s
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Absolutely, the songs Doug Cerrito wrote for this record follow on really closely from what he did with Suffocation on Despise The Sun.
yeah quite liking this album it's been on my radar for some time the tabs are most welcome thank you sir! gonna go rate em because they're pretty damn good

wish I had such skills to tab other woefully untabbed bands and albums like Cenotaph's Gloomy Reflections and The Chasm's everything.. old At the Gates, tabbed a bunch of Slumber of Sullen Eyes though so yay there lol
Last edited by NosferatuZodd09 at Oct 5, 2016,
I think I marginally prefer King of All Kings which might be down to nostalgia (one of my first death metal albums) but they are both great. I'm not too keen on I, Monarch or Fury & Flames however
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
haven't checked out Fury, I Monarch seemed okay, I think Decapitated covered a song off of that album live or might've been from King of All Kings... and it was easily the best song from their whole set lol was pretty disappointed. But then again not a big fan of them...
Quote by MHDrunk
I'm not too keen on I, Monarch or Fury & Flames however

Yeah. They're really one of those bands with like two good albums and a whole lot of junk otherwise.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I wouldn't say junk, by any means.

I certainly don't listen to the stuff from I, Monarch onwards all that much, but it's not actually all that different.

The production style shifted from being quite clean to being much more powerful at the expense of sounding extremely cluttered - you can barely hear what's going on in a lot of parts on Fury and Flames. I think that's one of the biggest differences between the first two and the later records TBH - musically it became a little more dissonant, and a bit more "groovy" and "modern" for lack of better descriptions, but it's not wildly different. The big musical difference is the increase in multiple of guitars doing different things at once.

The first four tracks from I, Monarch could have been written for Conquering The Throne (so could track six, come to think of it).