Page 1 of 2

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
listen to How to Disappear Completely by Radiohead or Samson by Regina Spektor or Pink Rabbits by The National or Let it Be or Nevemind or Limousine by Brand New or Palace by The Antlers or Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
Chew gum
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Wear a welding mask
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Last edited by Cardbored at Oct 5, 2016,

I can't believe they still have this guy's mug on their site
i wear sunglasses and pretend i'm stevie wonder playing the clavinet bobbing my head around the tears
..::fat
lard::..
Is that whole chew gum thing real?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Krieger91
Is that whole chew gum thing real?

How can chewing gum be real when our mouths arent real?
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Hold your breath. Seriously, it works. It's actually the strong scent that is making your eyes water, not necessarily fumes emanating onto your eyes.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
is the beating of prostitutes mandatory or optional?
Ii encourage it

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by whywefight

His face can't really be that shape, can it?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Hold a piece of bread in your mouth. It will absorb the onion juices that fly out of the cut onion flesh.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't look directly at the onions while you cut them

cut the ends off first and rinse them
cat
Quote by guitarxo
don't look directly at the onions while you cut them

how do I stop bleeding?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
how do I stop bleeding?
Stop being an onion when you cut onions.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
what I do:
when peeling the first layer/skin off, peel it away from you so the "spray" (that you can't really see), isn't wouldn't be going towards you. I also look away for extra measure.

then before slicing/dicing, cut the onion in half as you might normally do, but immediately give the exposed part a rinse under cold water
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Remember, to that onion you're one in a million.

That's a thousand in a billion.

There's about seven and half of those on earth.

The onion doesn't think you're special. It's stopped loving you the way it should it. You're right to be hurting it. Don't cry, give that fucker what it deserves.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Just sautée those little fuckers in your tears.
Quote by bass.desires
staring at your forum avatar relaxes me.

standard kitchen equipment
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by whywefight

This dude literally looks like the trollface.
I've never cried or had my eyes water while cutting onions. In fact up until recently I thought the whole thing was a myth because I've never had any problem whatsoever. You just need to grow some stronger eyes.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Light a candle next to the cutting board. Don't know if it's a placebo or if maybe the heat rising carries the fumes towards the candle and then up or what, but I've done it and it worked for me.

Sometimes when I just need a little onion I'll slice off part of it and put the rest in a ziplock bag in the fridge, then later when I cut up the rest of the onion it never bothers me. Don't know if it's the cold or if it's just because it's already been sliced and left sitting for a while.
Quote by Sayonara6String
Hold your breath. Seriously, it works. It's actually the strong scent that is making your eyes water, not necessarily fumes emanating onto your eyes.
then how come anosmic people still cry from it
maybe i'm a heartless shithead but i cri nevertim when i cut onions, shit don't faze me
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
A lot of people cry when cutting onions, the trick is not to form an emotional bond.
Quote by Spinnerweb
A lot of people cry when cutting onions, the trick is not to form an emotional bond.

Toot it and boot it
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Page 1 of 2