So Discord is this cool new voice/text/chat client thing that works on phones, browsers, and on desktop, so you can use it without downloading anything. It's basically like Skype except Skype is terrible and Discord is not terrible. You can read more about it here https://discordapp.com/

I made a super awesome Discord server for the pit and everyone should totally join it absolutely. You can do so by clicking here:

https://discord.gg/sd3JY3d

ggg1 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg3

Downloading.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
I have bwe
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Terrible idea.

I am down
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I mistyped my username as JustRoostet. Get ready for my feminine alter ego.

Edit: how do I join this party?

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Last edited by JustRooster at Oct 5, 2016,
why not just use Slack?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Work internet no likey this
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Xiaoxi
why not just use Slack?

Cause discord is free
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Idk I use Facebook and stuff for chat nonsense seems like effort to get into a whole new thing
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Xiaoxi
why not just use Slack?
Good question.

I don't know. Probably because while the two are basically the same, Slack seems to be more developer-oriented than Discord, as it can be integrated with a bunch of third party stuff like Github, Dropbox and whatnot.

Quote by zgr0826
Work internet no likey this
That sucks, you made it to the list of users before disconnecting though.

Might be back later, got other places to hue
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by behind_you
Good question.

I don't know. Probably because while the two are basically the same, Slack seems to be more developer-oriented than Discord, as it can be integrated with a bunch of third party stuff like Github, Dropbox and whatnot.

That sucks, you made it to the list of users before disconnecting though.
yea slack is def more work/dev oriented but it's a pretty good platform for discussion in general. super easy to insert gifs, callouts, etc.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Remember when teamspeak was a thing?

I dont.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by JustRooster
I mistyped my username as JustRoostet. Get ready for my feminine alter ego.

Edit: how do I join this party?
Click on big invite link in the first post then you will be given the choice of joining the room through the browser or the installed client.

I've clicked your link a couple times and it doesn't connect me to the server. Hmmm.

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by JustRooster
I've clicked your link a couple times and it doesn't connect me to the server. Hmmm.
That link redirects to this one: https://discordapp.com/invite/sd3JY3d

Try clicking on that one. If that doesn't work, go to http://discordapp.com/login and login, then try to click the link again.

EDIT: In Discord, you can also click on the plus button on the left, then click 'join server' and paste that very first link at the top into the text box.

Last edited by behind_you at Oct 5, 2016,
The Discord channel is ded guise

Time to go back to TC.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
On the contrary it is alive and well despite your guitar spam

I feel like y'all need to come into the channel.

Knucks is getting naked y'all are missing out.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I feel like y'all need to come into the channel.

Knucks is getting naked y'all are missing out.
LOL

There is a new sub-channel for such content.

Quote by Ssargentslayer
This is like a better ug tiny chat

nah. Nothing will ever be better than a full room of TC'ers being drunk/high and doing stupid shit, like putting duct tape on their balls and ripping it off.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Discord will eventually support group video calls, so you'll be able to painfully mutilate yourselves on camera soon enough.

Quote by behind_you
Discord will eventually support group video calls, so you'll be able to painfully mutilate yourselves on camera soon enough.

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies