Page 1 of 10
Moderator elections on Ultimate Guitar Forum!

Do you want to make some changes we believe in? Do you really love UG and want to make it better? Then this is your chance. It’s time for the semi-annual moderator elections!

Each (almost) subforum will get a new moderator and you decide who it’s going to be.

The elections have 3 stages.

1) Nominations
Here are some hints for you on how to make a first step to becoming a moderator.
- Candidates who want to participate in elections must nominate themselves in corresponding threads.
- Candidates must nominate themselves in one subthread only.
- Candidates must nominate themselves within two days starting today (apply till 10.07).

2) Campaign.
You'll have to persuade users, why you're the one who deserves to be a moderator. You're free to promise profound advice and help to inexperienced users, or just things like fun monthly activities and crazy wallpapers. Users can ask you questions about your opinion on controversial subjects etc. The campaign will last for 7 days.

3) Election day!
Each subforum will get a voting poll.

Winners get a moderator status, glory, respect, love, and help from UG in organizing special events.

Basic eligibility for running:
- Account must be more than three months old
- Must have more than 180 posts
- Applicants must have a clear record for the last three months (no warnings or bans).

So you better get your slogans and promises ready
Good luck!

Here's the list of current candidates - and their campaigns:

UPDATE: So it's time to vote! Go to the link and choose a new moderator here!
Vote for me because it'll be banter.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
eh.. this is the pit. It'll be be a popularity vote.
Would anyone actually believe I have better stuff to do?

Thought so.
My PC is kill, please consider buying a physical copy of clockwork calamity to help out, and spread the work, I need all I an get.
https://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/merch It's 12 usd plus shipping, but on my end printing and shipping add up to 7.50 usd, pls pay extra if you can, it'd help me out a lot. If I can't write music, play game, watch anime, shit post, I'll become an alchy again.

Please check out my New Album!!!

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
UltimateGuizar for mod 2016
"It's him or K'nuckles"

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
i like the idea of stratkat being a mod. go stratkat!
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
yeah gary would be bare hella
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by K'Nuckles
Let's not lie cunts, I'd be fucking brilliant.

I've got a confirmed source telling me my opponent in this race has solicited prostitutes.
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Vote for me and I'll permaban all the anime weirdos, and will ensure that anyone who watches MLP is registered and forced to disclose that info whenever they move into a new neighborhood.

Make UG Creepless Again!
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Vote for me and I'll permaban all the anime weirdos, and will ensure that anyone who watches MLP is registered and forced to disclose that info whenever they move into a new neighborhood.

Make UG Creepless Again!

music to my ears
It was my privilege
pls make me mod so i can see all the fun stuff in the secret mod forum
Quote by Fat Lard
Is there a way to vote for less mods?

t. concerned voter

No
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Make UG Creepless Again!

If you had a bowl of Skittles and 3 of them were poison would you elect any of them moderator of your guitar forum, that's our ali.guitarkid7 problem.
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
Thank you in advance to the many many many many people who will undoubtedly vote me in.

As future moderator, I suggest we get real and just close this "election" ( ) right now. Save everyone the time and trouble.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by ErikLensherr
If you had a bowl of Skittles and 3 of them were poison would you elect any of them moderator of your guitar forum, that's our ali.guitarkid7 problem.

Don't you worry about it Little Marco
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
UltimateGuizar for mod 2016
"It's him or K'nuckles"
Quote by ehbacon
Can I vote UltimateGuizar for mod instead of me? make it happen UG!

Hooray! I'll do it!

If I became a mod I'd be all, "the milky bars are on me"!

Do they still make them?
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Oct 6, 2016,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Make UG Creepless Again!

My PC is kill, please consider buying a physical copy of clockwork calamity to help out, and spread the work, I need all I an get.
https://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/merch It's 12 usd plus shipping, but on my end printing and shipping add up to 7.50 usd, pls pay extra if you can, it'd help me out a lot. If I can't write music, play game, watch anime, shit post, I'll become an alchy again.

Please check out my New Album!!!

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
Quote by UltimateGuizar

If I became a mod I'd be all, "the milky bars are on me"!
u will never be a mod
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I would be dedicated, strict and eventually known as The Adbot Killer, but also a Right Laugh
If we unmod Hydra, will two mods come back in his place?
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by UltimateGuizar
I'll fucking kill you Hydra
Let's fight to the death
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Pfft, I've seen bigger men on top of wedding cakes.
Yeah but you haven't seen sweeter and more hopefully-edible
Quote by RAB11
If we unmod Hydra, will two mods come back in his place?

This is good.

But no.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I nominate myself. I'm a relatively unknown and dumb user so idk why but make me a mod.
e-married to Jack (bladez)