Page 3 of 10
Quote by JackalUK
Remember when asking to be a mod meant you had zero chance. Good luck guys!

I think I joked about it once in the last 10 years, but doubtful a mod actually saw me doing it, I used to be drunk a lot.

I don't think I could possibly be hurting my chances, even if this was a ruse.
Quote by stratkat
I think I joked about it once in the last 10 years, but doubtful a mod actually saw me doing it, I used to be drunk a lot.

I don't think I could possibly be hurting my chances, even if this was a ruse.

I think I may have mentioned it once before.
Just like a subtle hint, ya know.
as subtle as this thread background
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Well I guess it could've been a far less subtle.

But now all likes are 'mod guizar'

I feel this is rigging the predictions in the polls.
Quote by stratkat
Well I guess it could've been a far less subtle.

But now all likes are 'mod guizar'

I feel this is rigging the predictions in the polls.

tee hee

Yeah but seriously, I don't think anything counts until the next thread they make.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Oct 6, 2016,
I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Vote for me because you don't know me!
Last edited by drdoom8793 at Oct 6, 2016,
Quote by whywefight
I nominate the_blode

omg

I concede my candidacy and throw my support to gp Martin.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by whywefight
RIP us all
RIP in Peace.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
I nominate myself.

"He's chill as fuck"
"Genuinely the nicest guy on the forum"
"Sounds like a good dad"

Just some of the things i vaguely remember people saying about me. If elected I will ensure dad jokes remain in steady supply and when it comes to telling people off (as if that's gonna be needed) i will treat all matters like you're two year-old children because that's all the experience I have to go on.

Remember, a vote for RAB is actually a vote for me. I mean you.

Edit: i will also personally edit out any elipses in Blode's post, time allowing.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

What is this shit?
I leave for like 2 weeks and miss the chance to live out my one and only fantasy.

For those of you who need the help, that fantasy has always been to moderate this forum like I was made to do.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Oct 6, 2016,
Okay, Cool.
-BUBBA-
Last edited by bubba at Oct 7, 2016,
I nominate myself. If elected I will ban Blode.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I nominate myself. If elected I will ban Blode.

I have no idea who Blode is, but I hereby endorse your campaign. There should be more bans, in ruthless fashion, to make The Pit great again. We shall build a wall to keep them all out.
I'm gonna build a wall and make the Forum of the Banned pay for it

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
>implying I want this responsibility

(maybe I do)
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Blode 2016

He's not the mod you want, but he is the mod you deserve.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I think we all know who to vote for.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
if i become a mod i will do literally nothing, vote for me

thx
This is a really bad idea can y'all just leave the forums alone they were fine before tbh
Quote by kalypto

thx

This position is already filled
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
What is this shit?
I leave for like 2 weeks and miss the chance to live out my one and only fantasy.

For those of you who need the help, that fantasy has always been to moderate this forum like I was made to do.
Too late, now you should vote for me.

I know you'll vote for strat though.
Quote by kalypto

thx
hey I already promised that.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 7, 2016,
Just for the record on my ban all weabs and register all bronies bid, this gal is a former anime nerd and will be prosecuted for her crime accordingly, however admirable her departure from a life of creepiness is. Also she's kind of a bummer. Sad!

Vote for me and Make UG Creepless Again!

Quote by GuitarGod_92
This is a really bad idea can y'all just leave the forums alone they were fine before tbh
Campaign update:

If elected i will change my avatar to Roger Daltry and set me signature as lyrics from Quadrophenia to truly reflect my mod status

Quote by RAB11
Campaign update:

If elected i will change my avatar to Roger Daltry and set me signature as lyrics from Quadrophenia to truly reflect my mod status

This man is a liar, I heard he once rented a bulldozer and flattened a stray kitten/puppy home just for laughs.
If elected, I will build a home for every kitten/puppy in the world.
I don't even own a scooter

A vote for me is a vote for a Pit military. Less of this vote Guizar terrorism. More punches in the face. I'm a hero, obviously. Zappp isn't even American.
Quote by Colohue
A vote for me is a vote for a Pit military. Less of this vote Guizar terrorism. More punches in the face. I'm a hero, obviously. Zappp isn't even American.

This man calls me a terrorist yet openly admits to dropping pipe bombs.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Sup Ali still being petty I see

Actually no. It's frankly refreshing to see you around again, but I think I speak for most of us here when I say it's aggravating to hear returning users tell the admins to "leave the site". It's just a bummer all round. Like they've worked pretty hard over the past few weeks just for our sakes. Dumb stuff like this thread is just for fun, and by now we're used to (and frequently appreciate) new forum features.
Let's be clear: the electorate is exhausted hearing all these candidates try to talk over one another and bicker over small ideological battles. Look, this is a time of rebirth for our little island in the shitposting sea. It's a difficult time but it will result in the best of times, and it signals a need for unity through a trying period of change.

I am proffering this campaign on a platform not of differences, but of unity against threat. There is an impending menace of eerily pedophilic cartooning burrowing itself beneath our shining forum upon a hill. I have a long record of mocking disingenuous and hazardous sexual infantilization by dweebs, and while the admins work for our technological advancement, I promise to work for the freedom of our thoughts to be free of creepy bastards.

When you vote for me, you aren't just voting for a candidate. You're voting for the coalescing of our ethical principles, for the rejection of sinister papulous pockets of ungodly preadolescent distortions, and for a forum not divided against itself during a momentous climb for a better home.

ali.guitarkid7 for moderator: Make UG Creepless Again!
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Oct 7, 2016,
In the highly unlikely event I was elected I'd probably cry because I don't have time to moderate this forum.

Hell I'd even record it and post it and sticky it
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
ali.guitarkid7 This candidate rambles and twists words and is clearly not in touch with the modern tl; dr electorate.