pretty outside
productivity
solitude
bacon and eggs
coffee

but my body is like "nah go back to bed scrub"

also eggs are really gross if you thunk about it
Last edited by Will Lane at Oct 5, 2016,
getting up early isnt an issue if you give yourself enough time to get a decent amount of sleep before hand

the only people ive encountered that hate mornings either work night shift, or are the type that stay up until 3 am doing nothing

waking up before sunrise in winter, stepping out into the cold air and just kind of taking it all in is so refreshing
I work night shift so I don't know these things myself anymore.

I don't like working night shift either so I guess I'm a nothing person.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Early morning is my favorite time of day.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
if there was a way i could be in a coma for the rest of my life, but come out of it from 5am to 11am every day, i would
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i'm a waste of my freedom / cause i have imprisoned myself
with this crippling lack of wealth / and my decaying sense of self
I have a hard time getting myself out of bed if there's not something I have to be up for right away. But once I'm up, I'm up and ready to go. I don't do the whole groggy thing. Once I finally make the decision to get up, I basically leap out of bed.
not really. I do love the early morning, but it takes me a while to really wake up. I like getting up early before work/class & having some time to drink coffee & read, maybe defecate, then get ready to go. if I can lounge around & go about things at a relatively leisurely pace, it is very calm & beautiful. (also why I like late nights.) but if I don't have to do anything or be anywhere by a particular time, I like to sleep until at least 9, sometimes 11.

but right now I am leaving for work before sunrise (which is annoying 'cuz sunlight is one of the things that helps me wake up). I guess I could get up at 4am, but I've also got shit to do in the evening, and even if I didn't, I don't want to go to sleep at 8pm every night. so it's pretty annoying.
as my friend said, the dream is to go to sleep at midnight & wake up at 5:30am -- but my body just needs more z's than that.
no fuck mornings. Especially because getting up for school when it's still dark is depressing.

I will say that when I go to the beach in the summer I get up at 6:45 to go for a run and man the sunrise is beautiful looking out on the ocean.
i like getting up early and going for a run, working out, etc and enjoying a nice sunrise, cool weather, etc
but i don't like doing anything else that early in the day
(well i do like getting up really early to play videogames, but come on videogames are fun any time of the day)

i hate getting up early for work, hated getting up for 8 am classes in uni.
i do like breakfast foods, but i hardly have an appetite in the morning.
Usually just drink a shake or some fruit, so getting up super early just to eat isn't even something i enjoy most days.
I like the night life, baby
i miss the old kanye
Quote by Will Lane

also eggs are really gross if you thunk about it

get out

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
get out

+1

i miss the old kanye
Id like to live right on the beach somewhere so i could sleep until midday like i normally do
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Yeah I like the morning I am usually up at 9am even on days where I can have lay in and I am most productive in the morning too

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Fuck mornings. I just had to get up at 8am for a hospital appointment and it's cold and grey and I feel tired still. Mornings should be banned.
I have nothing important to say
well I've woken up at 7:00 every day this week due to all the stupid alarms I've set (3 different ones on my phone + old cheapo digital clock/alarm) but didn't get out of bed until around 8:30, making me very late every day.

on weekends, I usually just sleep into the afternoon and then waste a few hours half awake in a daze, then get out of bed and spend a few more hours slowly having a big breakfast. rarely start doing anything until late afternoon/early evening.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Ok actual answer: As someone who's worked all 3 shifts before, I'd say I was more well adjusted towards second shift in the afternoon; Going to bed around 2 or 3am and getting up around 10 or 11pm.

Although, I used to manage getting up at 7 or 8am fairly decently too. Didn't have too much trouble adjusting. Sometimes I just needed to flop back down in bed for an extra 4 or 5 minutes before hopping out though.

Night shift is as unbearable as it gets though. Been working nights for 2 and a half years now and I still can't get a good adjustment. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Absolutely not.

People often scoff at this suggestion, but I'd honestly be much happier/more productive if the general working day was 11-7 as opposed to 9-5.
Most of the time. I run and exercise in the morning, take my dog out, then enjoy some coffee. I like that it's cooler and seeing the sunrise and the lack of people in places where there normally are many.

It's also a good boost for the rest of your day.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
I'm a morning person, I feel really fucking lazy if I get up past 11:00 am. Most days I'm up at 7:30-8:00 am.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
The difference between people who are and are not morning people is generally the 4th digit they may or may not see before the decimal point on their paychecks.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
I am probably more a night person. By the way, that sounds like a lot of bacon and eggs dude. Hope you enjoy the cholesterol.
Im a morning person but mostly because I have to be up early for shit. Mind you I dont really like sleeping in too late since I tend to get headaches.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Only becuse my job forces me to be but I don't enjoy it. I have never been one of those get up early and watch T.V. while having breakfast and having a couple cups of coffee before work people. I like to stay up late and I get up, put the dog out, shower, dress, dry my hair, bring the dog in and hit the road stopping at McDonalds drive thru for a Sausage Egg McMuffin combo with a large coffee then I hit the highway towards works.

Was that descriptive enough?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I like that it gets darker earlier cuz I can watch the sunrise now ⛅️
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"