Good morning, EG.

As a person who very regularly scouts and offers advice to this forum and others like it for the last bunch of years, I feel I have cut my typically British gapped teeth enough to step forward as a candidate for EG mod.

These are the specifications:

• Older body
  • Original Freud Prose
  • 24 jumbo threads
  • See more drunken pictures!
  • Compound radius (I'm starting to get fat)
  • Solid white finish

Secure your chance to win this package with 1 vote to T00DEEPBLUE in the upcoming mod elections!

Please contact me in this thread on questions about this product.

Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Oct 6, 2016,

Brilliant pitch!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Some really important questions:

1. Will we have a contest here? What kind of?
Older body

2. How old?
Compound radius (I'm starting to get fat)

3. as candidate you have to face uncomfortable questions... how fat?
Quote by Shura_FYI
1. Will we have a contest here? What kind of?

A contest for mod supremacy of course.

I could've just said in the election announcement thread that I wanted to take part and why people should vote for me, but that's really boring.
2. How old?

Only as old as I feel. Which is about 13.
3. as candidate you have to face uncomfortable questions... how fat?

My BMI has increased to 25. I used to be slightly underweight a year ago, but because of my current job involves sitting behind an office desk all day, I've been gaining weight. I'm starting to develop a muffin top

I am slowly cutting down on my calorie intake though. I used to eat a bag of Doritos a day without any weight gain as I kept active, but I just don't have time to do that now. :/

I will permit roasting in this thread too.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Oct 6, 2016,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I used to eat a bag of Doritos a day without any weight gain

you have my vote
Good enough for me.
Quote by TheSennaj
T00DEEPBLUE I have a bakery top.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

You can be brutally blunt, as times verging on being dismissive or even downright mean, I suppose you'd make a good moderator

I'll vote for you if you are nice to me
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

hahahahaha
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Im okay with it. You know your stuff.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Evilnine
You can be brutally blunt, as times verging on being dismissive or even downright mean, I suppose you'd make a good moderator

I'll vote for you if you are nice to me

I am a bit mean sometimes. But I do aim to be a less dismissive and more sympathetic if I do get granted the mod power. With great power comes great responsibility.
Quote by TheSennaj
Will you spare us luddites in the LP thread since we dont have FRs and have fat necks?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'll see how I feel about it.
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
With great power comes great responsibility.

Spider-Mod, Spider-Mod!
He doesn't have a Spider bod
Is he good at fighting spam?
Ask- he'll say "Yes I am!"
Look Out!
Here comes the Spide-Mod!.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Will you spare us luddites in the LP thread since we dont have FRs and have fat necks?

Hey, speak for yourself. All KINDS of FRs (and slim necks) on my Lumpy Poofters (LP's).
will you give us a official gear pics thread that is moderated?

pitty 'da foo' who don't vote for T00DEEPBLUE!
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
will you give us a official gear pics thread that is moderated?

Good question. I see a lot of value behind your proposal. Getting users jealous over other user's gear motivates those users to keep score by spending an equal amount of money to post a retaliatory gear pic really helps stimulate our economy. And I believe that Ippon the gear pics thread is a key driving force of this economic trend.

I shall moderate the thread to the extent that things don't escalate to fist-fighting but rather are maintained with a healthy trumpeting of GASeous passive aggression.
Quote by TheSennaj
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Oct 7, 2016,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I am a bit mean sometimes. But I do aim to be a less dismissive and more sympathetic if I do get granted the mod power. With great power comes great responsibility.

That's what Uncle Ben said!

Ok I'll vote for you but you still have to be extra nice to me until the election!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Good question. I see a lot of value behind your proposal. Getting users jealous over other user's gear motivates those users to keep score by spending an equal amount of money to post a retaliatory gear pic really helps stimulate our economy. And I believe that Ippon the gear pics thread is a key driving force of this economic trend.

I shall moderate the thread to the extent that things don't escalate to fist-fighting but rather are maintained with a healthy trumpeting of GASeous passive aggression.

It don't work on me I know better than to try and keep up with Ippon the gear pics thread.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

It's currently 6:42am and I'm still awake browsing UG.

This level of dedication should not go unnoticed.

Vote 4 me
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
It's currently 6:42am and I'm still awake browsing UG.

This level of dedication should not go unnoticed.

Vote 4 me
Its only 10:42 here. Been checking in over and over for anything I can help with since around 7 am.

Vote me in GG&A
Always supportive and awesome, got my vote!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
i smell roasted maple.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
gregs1020 better check your Weber...

#TeamBLUE are surely victorious!
Quote by TheSennaj

You only have to ask if you want to Seymour Duncans.
Quote by TheSennaj