Feedback / comments more than welcome, enjoy!

Last edited by egnater88 at Oct 6, 2016,
I've been working on learning this one.. overall very well done, great job man. Loved the solos and I also love the the split screen with the separate Slash and Izzy parts. Lots of you tube vids out there playing slashs part, but this is gonna help me getting the Izzy parts down, so thanks.

One thing I noticed is that your take on the riff during the chorus "welcome to the jungle... welcome to the jungle...shanananana knees" part seems a little bit off from the recording. It still sounds good and the notes are there, I think its just how you are playing the rhythm of it.
Quote by tobin1634
I've been working on learning this one.. overall very well done, great job man. Loved the solos and I also love the the split screen with the separate Slash and Izzy parts. Lots of you tube vids out there playing slashs part, but this is gonna help me getting the Izzy parts down, so thanks.

One thing I noticed is that your take on the riff during the chorus "welcome to the jungle... welcome to the jungle...shanananana knees" part seems a little bit off from the recording. It still sounds good and the notes are there, I think its just how you are playing the rhythm of it.

Thanks for the feedback, yeah the chorus isn't quite there yet, I noticed that before uploading but couldn't be bothered to record again,
This is Izzy's original track, I was surprised to learn how raw sounding it is, the main riff with ghost notes is IMO the best part of the song