Poll Options
View poll results: Which Guitar?
Snakebyte (Non-LTD)
2 40%
MX-250
3 60%
Voters: 5.
Hello,
I can't decide which guitar I should buy.
Obviously I'm a Metallica fan and want to play metal etc.
So here is the situation:
I found a worn MX-250 in white on eBay and I'm pretty interested in it, but also a ESP Snakebyte in white.
Both are from the Kiso Custom Shop factory.
I can add pictures if you want to see it.
Tell me your opinion.

Cheers
They're both really similar guitars. I do prefer the Het Set on the Snakebyte to standard EMG's. But pickups can always be replaced.

Just get whichever one you like the looks and ergonomics of more. I don't think you can make a wrong decision.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Personally I never really like the look of the Snakebyte nor am I a fan of signature guitars if it were me I'd go for the MX 250.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I'd go MX 250 as well. More of a classic look and it would hold value better I think.
What's really worn? Been to hell and back, or just some dings and discolouration or something?

I'm not sure what the prices are on either, but I would assume a used MX will be less than a Snakebyte new. In which case I'd still get the MX. If not, I'd rather have the new one.
Nope the Snakebyte is from the standart series not the custom shop one.
Problem is the seller is an asshole to be precise so I will get the Snakebyte.
Both are around the same price.
Esp MX is timeless.

The Snakebyte not so much.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Snakebyte! Dude I own the LTD snakebyte and I also own a legit ESP standard series horizon and believe it or not, I like the Snakebyte better.. I know the general rule is signature guitars are only for having the name on the guitar but with the Snakebyte this LEGIT sounds like a real Hetfield guitar..

I play my guitars through a Line 6 Pod Pro X and the snakebyte just sounds sooo awesome, even better than my ESP
Get the mx 250 as they are harder to find. You can always get the snakebite later.
Quote by christopher5777
Snakebyte! Dude I own the LTD snakebyte and I also own a legit ESP standard series horizon and believe it or not, I like the Snakebyte better.. I know the general rule is signature guitars are only for having the name on the guitar but with the Snakebyte this LEGIT sounds like a real Hetfield guitar..

I play my guitars through a Line 6 Pod Pro X and the snakebyte just sounds sooo awesome, even better than my ESP

Yeah don't do this.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb