Page 1 of 2
I've heard up to 2 million people have been asked to evacuate the east coast. It's just been labeled a category 4. Stay safe bros!
Quote by k.lainad
south Carolina has to deal with clowns and hurricanes this month lol

Maybe it's an omen?
Quote by WaterGod
Maybe it's an omen?

Honestly, I think I'd rather have the hurricane than the clowns.
Quote by Shield150
i'd rather have neither clowns nor hurricane tbh

Question: Would you rather die to a clown or a hurricane?
Quote by WaterGod
Question: Would you rather die to a clown or a hurricane?

I'll take the hurricane. I don't have nightmares about hurricanes.
I've been watching this hurricane for awhile. It's gonna ride up the coast at least to the Carolinas, possibly even more north.

It was a cat 4, weakened over Haiti, and then got stronger again over the waters between Cuba and Haiti. I think the damage on Florida's coast has the potential to be catastrophic.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
It's fucking up my first vacation in like 5 years. I'm supposed to fly into Atlanta tomorrow night for my buddy's wedding but one of my friends already had their flight cancelled. Mine is at almost the same time so I'm imagining mine will be too :\
Quote by eGraham

It was a cat 4, weakened over Haiti, and then got stronger again over the waters between Cuba and Haiti. I think the damage on Florida's coast has the potential to be catastrophic.

I see. Those damn Cubans are responsible for this Hurricane.
We kind of had it coming tbh
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Watching a thing now that says some coastal areas could see 9 feet of storm surge, in central-eastern Florida. Other places up to 5 feet.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

Toward the bottom are all kinds of different forecast maps regarding the hurricane. Interesting stuff, and all National Hurricane Center/Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration official.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by drdoom8793
Honestly, I think I'd rather have the hurricane than the clowns.

Maybe the hurricane will kill all of the clowns.

Win-Win.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine

Win-Win.

I like the way you think
Quote by Evilnine

Win-Win.

The hurricane has come to cleanse the land of evil clowns.
Quote by eGraham
Watching a thing now that says some coastal areas could see 9 feet of storm surge, in central-eastern Florida. Other places up to 5 feet.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

Toward the bottom are all kinds of different forecast maps regarding the hurricane. Interesting stuff, and all National Hurricane Center/Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration official.

When specifically is it scheduled to hit .
12 AM tonight (about 11 hours from now) and it's gonna ride up the coast for like 9 or 10 hours it seems, weakening all the way.

But eastern central Florida is going to get the brunt of it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Maybe, just maybe, they will be lucky enough not to endure a sharknado

But then again I doubt that even evil clowns would be a match for flying sharks!

Win-Win again!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by WaterGod
Clownado would be far more terrifying.

LOL I agree!

- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Oct 6, 2016,
Quote by Evilnine
LOL I agree!

Oh god....

I'll be in the closet....hiding....
I'm right in the hurricane's path. Down here visiting my mom... I'm one hour north of west palm beach in a town called vero beach. In 2004 vero got slammed lol. I'm not going to lie I'm a little bit scared. We couldn't evacuate for a number of silly reasons that were out of my control. If I had my own car I would've been long gone by now
Last edited by -tempest- at Oct 6, 2016,
You should be scared, I would be. I know a girl from there, but they left and are in the north western part of Florida now. Vero Beach is like ground zero.

9 feet storm surges are fucking huge.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by -tempest-
I'll post pictures of the happenings provided I survive
your username and actual name
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Ugh, I grew up on the coast just north of the Georgia-Florida border. Right in the middle of the projected path. My grandparents live there and didn't leave
Quote by bass.desires
staring at your forum avatar relaxes me.
In the Midwest it's best to stay underground in the event of a tornado. Don't know if the same logic applies to huricanes.
nah, flooding = underground/basement fills up. It's not the wind so much as huge amounts of rain/tidal surge that's the problem.

Many places on the coast don't have basements for that reason.

edit- keeping in mind that 130 mph winds will take the roof off your house
Quote by bass.desires
So you can't go to the roof and you can't hide in the basement. Sounds like you're fucked no matter what.
Yeah kind of, unless you get out of town before it arrives. Katrina was a category 3 storm when it landed and it looks like this one will be either 3 or 4 when it does.
Quote by bass.desires

let go and let god
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Page 1 of 2