Instead of posing tons of threads and asking the same question, why don't you train your ears and learn how to distinguish between the registers instead? It'll be more helpful to you in the long run.
He's asking differnt questions about same thing.

If you become a bass able to hit G4 tops, then you'll be it and you can't change that. Focus on what you should focus on for now - proper technique.
There are still various things a bass/baritone could achieve in music, you just gotta find it if you're one. Tenors are all over the place, most of them sounds exactly the same. So what's the point of music then?
Quote by GoldenGuitar
Instead of posing tons of threads and asking the same question, why don't you train your ears and learn how to distinguish between the registers instead? It'll be more helpful to you in the long run.

Yes, that's what I'm trying to do by asking these questions... /FP I'm asking DIFFERENT questions about the same thing so I can learn to distinguish different register. How about you answer my question? I'm not trying to be rude, but that's how it is...
Quote by Colja123
Yes, that's what I'm trying to do by asking these questions... /FP I'm asking DIFFERENT questions about the same thing so I can learn to distinguish different register. How about you answer my question? I'm not trying to be rude, but that's how it is...

Different questions about the same thing BELONG IN THE SAME THREAD. And you are also ignoring advice and are asking the same questions all the time.
Jo┼ża je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by gorkyporky
Different questions about the same thing BELONG IN THE SAME THREAD. And you are also ignoring advice and are asking the same questions all the time.

Name 1 question that I have repeated before, and link it to me please.
Colja123
All he meant is that you're running in circles. Asking questions because You're worried of becoming certain type of voice.
Questions won't make you achieve your goal. Training will. While asking - you get only theory, that's not enough. Practicing, over time you'll be able to reach both higher and lower. Do the maths.
Quote by CrossX32
Colja123
All he meant is that you're running in circles. Asking questions because You're worried of becoming certain type of voice.
Questions won't make you achieve your goal. Training will. While asking - you get only theory, that's not enough. Practicing, over time you'll be able to reach both higher and lower. Do the maths.

True, but I don't have a teacher. I probably will soon, and my sister has that teacher. And he said that if I go to a wrong teacher, it's better not to even go there, because if he teaches me wrong, it's even worse than not doing anything. So if I teach myself, that would be horrible. And I'm not worrying about voice type for now. I realized that I can sing B4 in chest. For the past weeks, I had the flu and my voice was not in shape. I could only sing A#4s, but now I'm getting better, and it's coming back! All I want to learn for now is to distinguish types of voices, so that I can see what I could achieve with my head voice, if I don't become a tenor (I know dusty hill is a tenor btw). I took a listen to burn and I believe this is all head voice! What do you think? And please, answer my question about zz top. I want to learn.
I'm not going to answer your question, but I'm going to tell you how to answer it yourself.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Is the note shouty or rich in harmonics?
- Where is the sound coming from?
- Is there vibrato in the sustain?
Quote by GoldenGuitar
I'm not going to answer your question, but I'm going to tell you how to answer it yourself.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Is the note shouty or rich in harmonics?
- Where is the sound coming from?
- Is there vibrato in the sustain?

1. I feel like it's a bit shouty. The part "I've been UP!" that one is shouty! But when he sings "my way arouuuuuuund" that sounds kind of heady when he holds it, so I'm assuming that it's rich in harmonics (I don't know what that means :P).

2. I can't really tell where the sound is coming from, but I think with the "heady" part where he holds that A#4 it's in the mask (infront of his face).

3. Sustain means that he's holding the note right? I can't really tell, but I don't hear the vibrato :P

We're talking about tush, right?
Colja123
Yes, we're talking about Tush. I've not watched it yet because I'm on my phone and don't have data for videos.
For where the sound comes from, you'd probably need some decent headphones and also have your eyes closed when trying to listen out for this aspect.
So if you don't hear vibrato in the sustain, do you hear it in the trail right before the note is cut off? Some singers don't have vibrato normally (different aesthetic) but they do have it in the trail.
Quote by GoldenGuitar
Colja123
Yes, we're talking about Tush. I've not watched it yet because I'm on my phone and don't have data for videos.
For where the sound comes from, you'd probably need some decent headphones and also have your eyes closed when trying to listen out for this aspect.
So if you don't hear vibrato in the sustain, do you hear it in the trail right before the note is cut off? Some singers don't have vibrato normally (different aesthetic) but they do have it in the trail.

No, I don't hear it! He goes "my way arouuuund" when he hits the A#4 there is no vibrato, then he comes down to G4, and there is vibrato!