Poll: yh or nh
Poll Options
View poll results: yh or nh
yh
3 30%
nh
9 90%
Voters: 10.
i would say i am nh but i have not experienced really heavy loss yet so i cannot say. but most really sad things do not get me down as much as some people are suspect to it.

wbu yh or nh
Quote by soundgarden1986
I don't think you're allowed to mirror your own threads
u totes are

I anticipate people's deaths so I kind of pre-empt that stuff.
I generally handle my emotions pretty well, but loss that hits really close can make me lose it.

So I don't know how to answer that.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by soundgarden1986
I don't think you're allowed to mirror your own threads
oh my gosh i didn't even reeeeaaalize i did that haahaahaaaaaaa
Nah, I'm more of a night owl.

edit:
Quote by Will Lane
oh my gosh i didn't even reeeeaaalize i did that haahaahaaaaaaa

Are you high?
Last edited by drdoom8793 at Oct 7, 2016,
probably not.

I've been indifferent to people I've known dying but I've yet to have any die in my immediate family or anyone else I've been close to. have had family beyond my sisters and parents die but I didn't really know them that well (most of my extended family is in usa or japan). the closest person I've had die is my paternal grandfather, and I only met him a handful of times when he visited us and we didn't really get to know each other really. I do remember getting told about his death though, just because it was kinda odd. bumped into my father on the bus one day so we sat next to each other and just before my stop he goes "oh btw your grandfather died last night" and I was just like "ok" and thought little of it beyond wondering if I was going to get a free trip to japan for the funeral (just my father went in the end)

maternal grandfather died ages ago and I only met him once very young I think but. both grandmothers are still going. I've spent a lot of time with them both when they've visited, so I guess they're probably the real test of whether I can give a much of a shit about losing people I really care about to death. I know I can be upset about losing people real close to me for some other reason, but I get over that in a day or two.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Not particularly or at least not outwardly.

Quote by drdoom8793
Nah, I'm more of a night owl.

edit:

Are you high?

Nah just stupid
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I have a deep and lasting sense of loss, but I'm not a good mourner. I'm not one of those people who can say "they are in a better place now" and have it bring me any contentment in loss.
Quote by Will Lane
high on jesus

So basically just as crazy as a high person.

Nice.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
What fucks me up the most is when a family member or friend of the deceased gets up and says something really nice while they're holding back their tears.

That gives me the shaky bottom lip and eyes watered up feels.