Poll: clowns
Poll Options
View poll results: clowns
they are scary (im a bitch)
5 24%
they are not scary
16 76%
Voters: 21.
http://www.syracuse.com/us-news/index.ssf/2016/10/clown_lives_matter_protest_clowns_creepy.html

"don't paint all clowns with the same brush"

An unlikely new activist group is responding to the wave of "creepy clown" sightings across America with a peaceful protest.

"Clown Lives Matter" is inviting clowns and clown-lovers to attend a peace walk on Saturday, Oct. 15, in Arizona. Supporters are asked to wear full clown makeup or a mask and meet for a rally starting at 6:30 p.m. on Fourth Avenue in Tucson.

A flyer posted on Facebook says "Clown Lives Matter" aims to show people that clowns are "not psycho killers," according to KPNX-TV.

has society reached critical cringe?
It was my privilege
kinda love what's happening over there and i hope something similar happens in britain. I'd shit myself so hard
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
We just need to give them a safe circus where they can clown freely without being triggered by the public's fear and loathing.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
how the fuck do clowns even still exist. kids haven't given a shit about clowns since the fuckin 60s, shit's irrelevant now, just charge rich divorced parents 200+ bucks to go to their dipshit 4yo's birthday party dressed as an eevee instead or something
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Inside job from within the clown community itself for publicity. Because yeh, nobody gives a shit about clowns. Now they r relevent for a news cycle
Quote by steve_muse
kinda love what's happening over there and i hope something similar happens in britain. I'd shit myself so hard

As far as I can tell the clown thing originated in London fyi
Clowns aren't scary, and I don't know why people think they are.

Legitimate phobias aside, of course.

And no of course clown lives don't matter
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
a clown attacked someone in my city last night
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i'm a waste of my freedom / cause i have imprisoned myself
with this crippling lack of wealth / and my decaying sense of self

this movie creeped the shit out of me as a kid
legit avoided skating by sewers in my neighborhood after watching IT
(still do, you never know what's down there...)
if one of these clowns gets shot, i won't feel bad at all, they deserve it.
anyone who "masks" themselves in public like that is a potential danger.
Last edited by k.lainad at Oct 6, 2016,
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I don't care about clowning itself but fuck those clowns in particular for capitalizing on the deaths of racial minorities.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I don't care about clowning itself but fuck those clowns in particular for capitalizing on the deaths of racial minorities.

clowns are a way smaller minority than blacks
It was my privilege
Clowns are about as scary as spiders.

So basically not at all and sometimes cute.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Would love some creepy clowns as a halloween prank. If they just keep creepying all year long it could get tiring tho (also I presume they don't do crazy shit like actually assaulting people).

The CLM thing is more of a joke, doesn't seem like the dudes are being serious about it (...are they?)
Quote by gonzaw
Would love some creepy clowns as a halloween prank. If they just keep creepying all year long it could get tiring tho (also I presume they don't do crazy shit like actually assaulting people).

The CLM thing is more of a joke, doesn't seem like the dudes are being serious about it (...are they?)

they are as serious as clowns can be
It was my privilege
Quote by soundgarden1986
a guy i work with fully intends on gathering a bunch of people together to go hunt for clowns and jump them

Quote by ali.guitarkid7

I don't know, it seems pretty easy to draw a parallel between the attitude toward clowns and minorities.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
I don't know, it seems pretty easy to draw a parallel between the attitude toward clowns and minorities.

I bet you're a juggalo.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I bet you're a juggalo.

WHAT? Pfft, no!

*Quickly sips from 2 liter bottle of Faygo*
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by StewieSwan

has society reached critical cringe?

I googled image searched "critical mass" to find a cheap funny picture to post in response to this and all I got were photos from a bicycle meet where cyclists get together to clog the streets with themselves. In light of this I am only left with the ability to answer 'yes' to your questions.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Of course they'd get the two liter.
Quote by JustRooster
I googled image searched "critical mass" to find a cheap funny picture to post in response to this and all I got were photos from a bicycle meet where cyclists get together to clog the streets with themselves. In light of this I am only left with the ability to answer 'yes' to your questions.

Did you mean mean: cyclical mass
Meh clowns don't creep me out.

Unless they are insane and a posse slamming two liters of faygo then yeah.

"I'm just a juggalo and everywhere I go people know the part I'm playing"... No wait!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Clowns were born clowns. They can't change who they are.
fam-uh-lee
fam-uh-lee
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Meh, clowns don't bother me. They make effective villains in movies though.

And in real life.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Clowns are about as scary as spiders.

So basically not at all and sometimes cute.

I've got a black widow living on my back patio. Part of her web is affixed to the chair I sit on when I smoke, lol. She's a beauty, I see her stretched out in all her glory (about 1" tip to tip). I don't bother her, she doesn't bother me, plus she eats bugs. Win/win.
I'm actually getting a huge kick out of all of these clown sightings, though it's eventually going to get taken too far and either someone who's afraid of clowns (read: a little bitch) is going to kill someone who means no harm, or some freak is going to dress as a clown and actually try to hurt someone.

But the Clown Lives Matter thing is incredibly distasteful if they legitimately think their plight is on par with blacks
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
The only thing scary about a clown is that person has a human brain and actually pursued being a clown as a career.

Now THAT'S scary.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The only thing scary about a clown is that person has a human brain and actually pursued being a clown as a career.

Now THAT'S scary.

Probably libertarians who couldn't get into politics.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies