Page 1 of 2
Stumbled upon my account and remembered the fun of the pit back in 2007. Was 15 then im 23 now whats up guys lmao
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
If by "OG" you mean "older gangsters," then yes, I am here.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
How do you do, fellow kids??
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Was expecting an 01er and am disappoint
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by zgr0826
If by "OG" you mean "older gangsters," then yes, I am here.

older generation maybe?
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
Pfft noob.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Was expecting an 01er and am disappoint

That Gary bloke will turn up eventually, he only posts in these threads. I'm sure his 'old UGer' sense is tingling right now
No
Last edited by bubba at Oct 7, 2016,
Quote by sam b
That Gary bloke will turn up eventually, he only posts in these threads. I'm sure his 'old UGer' sense is tingling right now

Gibson LP Traditional, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm > TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
So we have two 01ers and one 03er? That's it?

Lame.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
So we have two 01ers and one 03er? That's it?

Lame.

Hey at least I post regularly
I remember the older days (i used to lurk before I made an account)

Y'all have been a good lot :3
sam b
Quote by sam b
Hey at least I post regularly
Yeah, I'm far more occasional these days, and not often in the Pit. Have come & gone completely a couple of times too.

Gibson LP Traditional, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm > TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by rhcp33roxx
Stumbled upon my account and remembered the fun of the pit back in 2007. Was 15 then im 23 now whats up guys lmao

We have this thread once a week. Someone comes back after a few years and goes completely unrecognized and the banter lasts long enough for dreadnought to show up and flex his join date muscle.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by JustRooster
We have this thread once a week. Someone comes back after a few years and goes completely unrecognized and the banter lasts long enough for dreadnought to show up and flex his join date muscle.

Ah, another part-timer.
sam b

I post near daily, just mostly in forums with actual content. Being proud of upkeeping a solid volume of #banter shit posts is pretty sad m80.

"I'm on UG more than you are and that's valuable for something." - Some kissless virgin.

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by JustRooster
sam b

I post near daily, just mostly in forums with actual content. Being proud of upkeeping a solid volume of #banter shit posts is pretty sad m80.

"I'm on UG more than you are and that's valuable for something." - Some kissless virgin.

Was speaking about dreadnought, princess

so you were 15 in april 2007 but 9.5 years later in october 2016 you are only 23? haha ok sell it somewhere else brother.
Quote by sam b
Was speaking about dreadnought, princess

As if it makes what I said any less relevant.

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Ah the monthlydaily dick measuring contest

ftfy
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Quote by i_lovemetallica
is that Dready
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Yes, I've heard Dready is really into Music/Band
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
i joined ug on the day that steve irwin died
ningen ningen ningen ningen ningen
yeah, time flies alright...30s now but still feel 20.
I'm a lot smarter than when I was 20 though, it's true you get wiser every day, so I'm OK with getting old
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Yes, I've heard Dready is really into Music/Band

Truuuuu

- 2 chainz
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Page 1 of 2