Hey guys can you help me out with this,

So me and my friends stared jamming one day and we jammed in the chord progression of : Em , C , G , D
it sounded good but then i added G# to the Em chord on the g string and made that E maj , it became somewhat cool yet tragic sounding, an i started to build a random solo however the problem is that i played the solo in E aeolian it was ok but when i added G# at the 13th fret 3rd string to this E aeolian it now matched the chords ,
the New chord progression is E,C,G,D
( the change was somewhat like this http://www.filedropper.com/newsongintro )
( This was the solo i played at that time http://www.filedropper.com/jamintrosolomp3cutnet

[p.s it was random and the rec. quality is not good because it was recorded with a phone mic when we were jamming]

> the first thing i want to know is what is the name of this scale? if it has one :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------12---14---16---
---------------------------------------------------------------------------12---13---15----------------------
---------------------------------------------------------13---14---16----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------12--14---16----------------------------------------------------------
---------------------12---14---15----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-12---14---16------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> The second thing i wanna know is how this this scale fits over inspite of all chords being major now? ,

> The third thing is : How can solo over these chord changes? please help me out

the solo i played during the jam session , was just random and was based on that scale i mentioned above , after sometime i threw some maj arpeggios like Cmaj , Emaj7 arpeggios etc to extend the solo which again sounded awesome, and

> finally the last thing my noob ass wanna know is which arpeggios, modes , scales etc should i incorporate to improve the solo more?

sorry is these questions beginner, Thanks
and feel free to correct me on any thing , because i am here to learn

Thank You.

About me :

i am a self taught guitarist , i learned guitar by analysing videos of some other guitarist, i can play various things and have numerous techniques like sweep picking, alternate picking , lagato, hybrid picking, two handed tapping , some string skipping stuff in my arsenal, i already learnt scales,modes some basic music theory like notes in a scales and all that stuff , but i am not good at it thobecause nobody taught me, i learn by myself,