Page 1 of 2
you know when you're out with the mates having a pint down the rev and your mate Dom who's usually right on eyes some girl and thinks cor I'd like to sling one up her and only half an hour ago he's talking about how he wants to get a full time girl who loves him but then goes ahead and bangs a total nine for only five and starts getting taken advantage off

you ever disappointed in how the lads always go for the easy ones who only want their wallets smh right
Cuz instinct overrides self-awareness innit
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
seanlang's mom needs love too
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by EpiExplorer
Cuz instinct overrides self-awareness innit
Please take your misandrist, essentialist ass down to the gulag
Slags are nice cause you're horny and want to nut but you don't want to wake up the next morning with somebody and have to listen to how their shitty ass day went or some other BS IDGAF about.

If you're paying out the ass for a slag you're p pathetic tho RT
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Oct 7, 2016,
Quote by Banjocal
Please take your misandrist, essentialist ass down to the gulag

soz, am sad today

no whip pls

pls
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
soz, am sad today

no whip pls

pls

Here is a sad song for your sadboiing:

Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
not sad nuff

need more of this

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EpiExplorer
not sad nuff

need more of this

I got u fam:

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
u suk beefy
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
hegemonic structures override self-awareness innit
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
hegemonic structures override self-awareness innit
ok calm urself zizek
Quote by Banjocal
ok calm urself zizek

no *sniff*

anal plugs are the zeitgeist of the generation
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EpiExplorer
no *sniff*

anal plugs are the zeitgeist of the generation
As much as I dislike Roger Scruton he wrote a fuckin scathing article on Zizek the other day was proper hate banter
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Slags are nice cause you're horny and want to nut but you don't want to wake up the next morning with somebody and have to listen to how their shitty ass day went or some other BS IDGAF about.

If you're paying out the ass for a slag you're p pathetic tho RT

if u nut and u think of her straight after then you truly fancy her

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
if u nut and u think of her straight after then you truly fancy her

What if you nut and you were thinking about getting Mcdonalds after?
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Then you're very hungry

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Then you're very hungry

What if this is a regular thing? Should I see a doctor?
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Banjocal
ok calm urself zizek
i haven't even read him i just know he's loud and sweaty
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by K'Nuckles
Well, it depends on if

They're fit

I mean for the most part but I make questionable decisions on JD.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

That you're hungry?
Quote by Bladez22
That you're hungry?

Man, you're really smart.

Fuck.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
I had to use google to figure out slag was foreign for slut.

Depends on how lucid I am, and how horny I am. If I can reason my self to rub one out I might recover enough senses to get the hell out of there.

But usually I'm on pills, drunk, and I fall right into it. Happened many time before, I actually kinda hope it'll happen again.
My PC is kill, please consider buying a physical copy of clockwork calamity to help out, and spread the work, I need all I an get.
https://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/merch It's 12 usd plus shipping, but on my end printing and shipping add up to 7.50 usd, pls pay extra if you can, it'd help me out a lot. If I can't write music, play game, watch anime, shit post, I'll become an alchy again.

Please check out my New Album!!!

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
Serious answer inbound: the perception of promiscuity signals lower value and therefore ease. No one struggling with self-loathing wants an agent free to reject them.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
???
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Sometimes it's nice to meet up with a slag during a night out with the brevs after you and your top m8s got done with some cheeky Nandos with the Archbishop of Banterbury who's a bloody ledge.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Banj, I finally finished that article.

Dont show it to jam, he'll cry like babbyman
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Why is anyone attracted to anyone? Anyone who is attracted to anyone in any way is a fucking disgrace tbh. Anyone who ever so much as glances in the general direction of a member of the opposite sex obviously has issues.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by EpiExplorer
soz, am sad today

no whip pls

pls

cheer up love

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by severed-metal
Ass to mouth

You never go ass to mouth
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Serious answer inbound: the perception of promiscuity signals lower value and therefore ease. No one struggling with self-loathing wants an agent free to reject them.

Pfft all right Poindexter we're talking about broads here, piss off.
Quote by Banjocal
you know when you're out with the mates having a pint down the rev and your mate Dom who's usually right on eyes some girl and thinks cor I'd like to sling one up her and only half an hour ago he's talking about how he wants to get a full time girl who loves him but then goes ahead and bangs a total nine for only five and starts getting taken advantage off

you ever disappointed in how the lads always go for the easy ones who only want their wallets smh right

wat
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Quote by i_lovemetallica
wat
classic Dom
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Page 1 of 2