Left Panel: A hand drawn image of a dopey looking teen about to fling himself off a building exclaiming 'Marijuana gives me superpowers!' - Captioned "What They Want You to Believe..."

Right Panel: A hand drawn image of a 10 year old leukemia patient in chemo saying "Marijuana gives me superpowers..." - Captioned "The Truth"

Get on it liberal cartoonist shmucks #Legalizeit2016
Is this some new (shit) version of a shoop thread?
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Is this some new (shit) version of a shoop thread?

no you shit loving hetfield-whoring pipe cleaner.

But it could be

Fat Lard callin you out
Last edited by TheChaz at Oct 8, 2016,
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Is it 2008 again?

No dummy we didn't have upto in 2008
Hey kalypto your avatar reminded me of how much I wish that I had bought a Fender back when I played guitar but I was too obsessed being a metal obsessed demi-dork to appreciate tone so cheers to you man
Happy now?
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
brilliant, it's like an irl shoop thread

Quote by TheChaz
Hey kalypto your avatar reminded me of how much I wish that I had bought a Fender back when I played guitar but I was too obsessed being a metal obsessed demi-dork to appreciate tone so cheers to you man

leo fender was a genius
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
I see the rightwingers in Colorado managed to get a referendum on the ballot to make pot ILLEGAL again in Colorado. I can't imagine it would pass...the legalization of pot has been a wild success there.
Damn you Hetfield loving pipe cleaning whore, or whatever Chaz called you. Nice artwork!
Take it to a draw thread on 4chan, where there's a slim chance some high artist might find your idea as amusing as you do, and draw it.

Also if you can't be nice about it, just be strict with the facts of what you want and don't add flavor text, like 'get on it you leftist liberal schmucks'. That a real quick way to be ignored or even actively told to please stop.

I can't tell where the joke is in the op or if it's a reference, so my response is on face value.
My PC is kill, please consider buying a physical copy of clockwork calamity to help out, and spread the work, I need all I an get.
https://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/merch It's 12 usd plus shipping, but on my end printing and shipping add up to 7.50 usd, pls pay extra if you can, it'd help me out a lot. If I can't write music, play game, watch anime, shit post, I'll become an alchy again.

Please check out my New Album!!!

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
Last edited by stratkat at Oct 8, 2016,
Quote by TheChaz

this was perfect
i don't know why i feel so dry