Hello there. Today I purchased the Taylor Big Baby-E guitar. I'm very happy with the sound, the only problem is I can't seem to make the electronics work. I also have an electric guitar so I changed the wires but they both work so wires are not the issue, nor is the amp. What I think the problem is, is the battery. The guitar requires two 3 volt batteries (CR2032)

https://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/acoustic/features/electronics/expression-system-baby

In this link here you can see how it looks. I take out that "thingy" that says CR02032, put batteries in that and then put the thing back in but it still doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank You.
I've had contact problems with button batteries. Do you have a multimeter to check the battery contacts and voltages? Some of those devices won't work at all, even if the voltage drops only a small amount. Also try contact cleaner on the batteries and their contacts.
Sadly, no, I don't have a multimeter. I would go back to the shop but it's like a 2 hr bus ride. I send and email to Taylor guitars but I'm still waiting for a reply.